Lake County @ Trenton Peabody

PeabodyPride

40 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I swear I saw a group of kids that left it all on the field! I hung with my Peabody brothers and they were very complimentary about how tough we are with lots playing both ways. An extremely well coached game by Canada! Atmosphere was great! I left knowing we gave them all they wanted! Lastly I saw lots of kids from both teams helping each other up patting each other on the head. Clean ballgame and pretty good officiating! Hats off Peabody! LC keep grinding and hold your heads high! It was a war

Lots of respect for this LC group.  If they had more players, they would be a very strong candidate for a gold ball.  Still its possible.  I saw a LC team that played to win and a Peabody team who played not to lose.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, shockernation said:

I swear I saw a group of kids that left it all on the field! I hung with my Peabody brothers and they were very complimentary about how tough we are with lots playing both ways. An extremely well coached game by Canada! Atmosphere was great! I left knowing we gave them all they wanted! Lastly I saw lots of kids from both teams helping each other up patting each other on the head. Clean ballgame and pretty good officiating! Hats off Peabody! LC keep grinding and hold your heads high! It was a war

Peabody is still a work in progress.  I can't say I agree with every call but I know we have a proven coaching staff.  LC is a good single A team.  They outplayed our guys.  Our secondary played very bad at times.  They let receivers get behind them and they slowed up on coverage.

37 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

Peabody is still a work in progress.  I can't say I agree with every call but I know we have a proven coaching staff.  LC is a good single A team.  They outplayed our guys.  Our secondary played very bad at times.  They let receivers get behind them and they slowed up on coverage.

Hey BeQuiet why dont you tell it like you see it.  I saw the same thing you saw, but I am more subjective.  I know how hard these guys work.  But if truth be told, we got to open up the playbook more.

Edited by Golddoctor

6 minutes ago, BeQuiet said:

I’m a Jacobs fan…one class act! We have improved light years from the UC game…UC is the real deal! 

4 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

Hey BeQuiet why dont you tell it like you see it.  I saw the same thing you saw, but I am more subjective because I know how hard these guys work.  But if truth be told, we got to open up the playbook more.

Im trying to be nice cause I really have a lot of respect for our coaching staff.