DRAGONS @ WILDCATS

92Dragon

35 minutes ago, ipb7 said:

There's a former AC player who posts here and he said he will never pull for them again until the current folks are gone due to the incident with those 2 kids. He said he was surprised cops were not contacted. 

I have heard this from several former AC supporters.    The police should have been involved with that incident for sure, that could/should have been jail time for the offenders and those in charge of the offenders.  It's sick!  Stooksbury and Pressley did the right thing getting the heck out of that culture.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oridgecat said:

AC don't play Maryville, Alcoa, Beech or Oakland.  What the H*** are you talking about?  Are you drunk or slow? Go away troll.  Tell little GT to grow some nuts and schedule OR.  OR wants to play and will play. mark it down.  Now please go away, you have no credibility here, just another troll. 

The best part is you have drank the cool aid of Joey Gat. GT has called repeatedly over the past several years trying to get this game scheduled. He is no dummy the gate alone will be worth it. Not only is he a great coach but he is a business man. I have been in the office when the call has been made. I'm a grown man why would I lie about that. 

2 hours ago, YoungBuck said:

It may that people are scared to play you or it may be that they hear what some of your players do in their spare time and are trying to avoid any situations with mavs and cups.  I'm pretty sure thats why the old norris QB is now at OR instead of in the milk cow ring 

No clue of the situation you speak on. Are you referring to the QB that was paid under the table for his elite camps to attend OR? 

3 hours ago, olecotton said:

Besides Greeneville those teams are average at best every 2-3 years. No Maryville, No Alcoa, No Anderson County, No Beech, No Oakland, 

Just looking at the AC schedule...No Maryville, No Alcoa, No Beech, No Oakland....they do play Greeneville and get their

tails kicked EVERY time they play them!