WHERE IS THE BEECH @ HENRY CO. THREAD ? OR TOPIC ON NEXT GAME ?

LEON

2 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

in all seriousness, while i will never deny thinking some HC posters are delusional and arrogant, it is typically all in good fun. i’ve said in years past that i usually cheer for the Pats when they aren’t playing Beech. They’ve always been a fun program to watch over the years and i absolutely love the rivalry that has developed between us. I definitely mean no harm in my posts but i’d be lying if i said i didn’t enjoy stirring the pot here and there lol

Lol you are very good at that sir but as much as people may not like me, I definitely do respect Beech. Probably pretty dumb to say 2 or 3 TD's favorite. :lol: Should have known it would be a hard fought game down to the wire. I'll never live that prediction down haha! Oh well it's all in good fun. Good luck against Hendersonville!!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

in all seriousness, while i will never deny thinking some HC posters are delusional and arrogant, it is typically all in good fun. i’ve said in years past that i usually cheer for the Pats when they aren’t playing Beech. They’ve always been a fun program to watch over the years and i absolutely love the rivalry that has developed between us. I definitely mean no harm in my posts but i’d be lying if i said i didn’t enjoy stirring the pot here and there lol

Have you ever gone into a game and post here “well it looks like we’re gonna lose this on” ?  You’re  mistaking passion for our team as delusional and arrogant. 

4 minutes ago, BigRed88 said:

Lol you are very good at that sir but as much as people may not like me, I definitely do respect Beech. Probably pretty dumb to say 2 or 3 TD's favorite. :lol: Should have known it would be a hard fought game down to the wire. I'll never live that prediction down haha! Oh well it's all in good fun. Good luck against Hendersonville!!

For for all my pot stirring, there’s definitely respect there as well. 

If it makes you feel any better, i said in a different thread that Summit had a chance to beat Oakland this year. :ph34r:

Thank you sir! should be another close one! Good luck to you as well! You guys should handle Kenwood but you can’t overlook anyone

2 hours ago, BigRedRealist said:

As a lifelong HC Big Red fan and a long time Coach T reader and occasional poster, this message board is not enjoyable like it used to be. The ole days of OldDevil, Prophet, Drewcephus, RedSwarm, SEC1rules, MSURacer, and others when there were actual discussions about high school football are a thing of the past. You notice many of these are no longer on CoachT, but I guarantee you they are at games on Friday nights cheering on Big Red. 

There are a few newer HC posters that are over zealous and talk big/smack (very seldom actually discuss football) then get their feelings hurt when HC gets beat - even by a very good Beech team. Yes they can post whatever they want to, and get mad and take their ball and go home, and delete threads,,,, that is their right. Yes all teams have those type of fans. But I don't need that. 

I will still occasionally read/post on the threads, but will always be a Big Red fan just like the other 3000-4000 that attended the game Friday. I guess I'm just too old for all this extra stuff, just wanted to discuss football.

Congrats to Beech on a very physical game - eers, Bump11, Tandem.  As is the case in most Beech/HC games, a couple of plays are the difference between winning and losing.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Go Big Red

you may be the best poster i have seen. shows there is hope. Good luck to your team this year

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Have you ever gone into a game and post here “well it looks like we’re gonna lose this on” ?  You’re  mistaking passion for our team as delusional and arrogant. 

i sure have. i did that week one lol. go check the Beech-Farragut thread. i openly said while my heart will always be with Beech, my head was definitely leaning towards Farragut. I try to be realistic ;)

For for all my pot stirring, there’s definitely respect there as well. 

If it makes you feel any better, i said in a different thread that Summit had a chance to beat Oakland this year. :ph34r:

Thank you sir! should be another close one! Good luck to you as well! You guys should handle Kenwood but you can’t overlook anyone

Respect Bump!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

i sure have. i did that week one lol. go check the Beech-Farragut thread. i openly said while my heart will always be with Beech, my head was definitely leaning towards Farragut. I try to be realistic ;)

Honest question here. Who looked better beech week one. Or beech week two? 

20 minutes ago, RollRed said:

I did last week, I really thought you guys would win. I was happy to be wrong.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Honest question here. Who looked better beech week one. Or beech week two? 

definitely week 2. not that we looked bad week 1,  but there were definitely some hiccups and the defense struggled most of the game. They were able to make the right adjustments and played a much more complete game week 2

definitely week 2. not that we looked bad week 1,  but there were definitely some hiccups and the defense struggled most of the game. They were able to make the right adjustments and played a much more complete game week 2

I would have liked to see a few more shots from HC through the air in the first half. I'm not sure if it would have made a difference but it couldn't have hurt. Let that senior QB and senior WR's loose...

• Like 1