Marion County Warriors @ Tyner Rams

TheAnomaly

I've been told they've already reserved one of them LifeForce helicopters and a couple local pastors of full gospel/pentecostal churches as well for the game. Figure they's gonna be a few fans fall out during this game and the ones they don't get on the helicopters the pastors will be there passing a collection plate.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

1 hour ago, CoyDillard said:

I've been told they've already reserved one of them LifeForce helicopters and a couple local pastors of full gospel/pentecostal churches as well for the game. Figure they's gonna be a few fans fall out during this game and the ones they don't get on the helicopters the pastors will be there passing a collection plate.

I bet this post has some interesting back history about it! 

It’s early but I think Marion is in for another shootout this week. It appears they can score but  defense must improve in a hurry to have a chance against a well coached Tyner Team. Tyners defense will be much better than Sequatchie’s was this year under their new DC. Tyner has a seasoned guy on Defense  and with better athletes to work with.  Marion will be lucky to score near the 28 point range and I just don’t see them holding Tyner under that. 

3 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

So Benny boy is gonna be there?

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952fa9275e879d753bc0

• Like 4