Marion County Warriors @ Tyner Rams

TheAnomaly

5 hours ago, Bushog02 said:

Losing their physical running back is going to hurt this Friday like it did last Friday 

42 minutes ago, oldfaithful said:

Same story as last year. If our leader is out, this is a completely different team. Hope they prove me wrong but I don't see us beating good teams without Condra. 

How long is he out?  What did he hurt? Seems like more injuries this year (especially key players)  than in recent memory across the state. 

6 hours ago, TyroneBiggums said:

Marion will be full strength come Friday. They were just playing possum against Sequatchie. Like one of their fans says every year. They were saving all their secret plays. 

I will still say Tyner handles them but it will be harder than their score against Sequatchie indicates. I’m just keeping it real 

Marion will not be full strength Friday. Down at least 3 starters as of right now. Weren't no possums playing Friday. It was Warriors and Indians.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

On 8/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, TheAnomaly said:

Both teams have good size and speed. MC will be better defensively than they were against Sequatchie. This game might come down to the final possession. MC wins on the road 34 to 26. 

You must not have watched the game last week. If Tyner doesn’t mercy rule Jasper it will be a miracle.

It's next man up and Marion has some athletes to go around, but losing the best offensive and defensive player and the heart and soul of the team is gonna sting.   Probably would have been an all state player this season.  Through 2 games you lose 2 linebackers and the starting rb and safety for the year.  Some kids are gonna have to step up quickly and lead.  What hurts the most is the dependable back that never fumbles.

3 hours ago, TheTruthPrevails said:

It's next man up and Marion has some athletes to go around, but losing the best offensive and defensive player and the heart and soul of the team is gonna sting.   Probably would have been an all state player this season.  Through 2 games you lose 2 linebackers and the starting rb and safety for the year.  Some kids are gonna have to step up quickly and lead.  What hurts the most is the dependable back that never fumbles.

Great young man that would for sure be all state. Sure feel for him being a SR. It's next mean up like you said.