Top 2A Games In The State

vandyfan1

5 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

The qb getting hurt on the 2nd play sure didn't help. I think it would've been a better game had he not. Maybe Meigs still wins who knows. There were 2 pretenders on that field that night then.

At least your making sense now:mrgreen:

13 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Come this Thursday to westmoreland TN! This will be a knock down drag out! Westmoreland has some injuries but this senior class will fight until their very last breath. Every game they have played the past 2 years have been exciting 

This is a Thursday game? I thought the schedule said Friday.

I believe the H2O-Westmoreland and Trousdale-East Robertson will be proof in the puddin’ games. If East blows the doors off us I think they should get into the east bracket discussion. If either Westy or Watertown wins convincingly I think the same should be said for the winner of that one. If either is close, I think the jury is still out on our region. 

Marion vs Tyner. Both teams have really good talent. Both teams can score some points. Biggest question is can Marion stop anybody? Sequatchie is usually a tough nose 3A team that can pound on you but most definitely not the kinda offense that should ever put up 50 with the talent Marion has. Were they over looking them for this game? It was a bad loss but if they turn around and win this one then that one is forgotten. If they lose this one decisively then they will have a hard time recovering come playoffs to get back into the conversation as a legitimate threat in the East this year. I’m just keeping it real

19 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I guarantee you a healthy Bledsoe would have had you fellers just as worried as that Tyner game last year.

You think I'm jokin but I'm not 

Meigs would have beat Bledsoe like a Cherokee Drum. Y’all was all smoke last season coming from a fluke undefeated season. 
Meigs by 3 scores come this Friday 

Edited by BigFoot423