Sunbright at Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Not sure if we will challenge CF or not but it starts this week and we need to send a message!Oneida just didnt play with a desire to win it seemed like,still cant figure it out.That team they took to wire and led most of the game is a good ball team.Im hoping we have enough for the region but not yet sure.We have an extremely tough month of games.Health will be a factor.

Oakdale don't look to shabby from what I seen on them. I believe they been getting a little help from down the mountain.  

No doubt our D was stellar last Friday night!!! But this is another night. I hope that was a sign of what we have to look forward to. I believe 3 needs to be the starting QB and 6 needs to be the running back.  I hope we progress better on line play we need some gun powder for these boys. They need to get mean and play with a grudge.

45 minutes ago, GFD709SHREK said:

No doubt our D was stellar last Friday night!!! But this is another night. I hope that was a sign of what we have to look forward to. I believe 3 needs to be the starting QB and 6 needs to be the running back.  I hope we progress better on line play we need some gun powder for these boys. They need to get mean and play with a grudge.

That’s my thoughts as well. Like I said in our game’s thread if y’all put 3 at QB and 6 at RB I think y’all are 14-21 points per game better instantly. 

First of prayers goes out to the young man from Sunbright ! Hope all is well. Our defense again looked good. Our offense looked a little better. 6 started and played most of the game at QB. 62 from Sunbright is a heck of a ball player. There was some bright spots from our offense but like O&B said its Sunbright. We will see what happens against better competition. We had a freshman center start tonight due to our starter not playing due to grades, or that what we were told. Kudos to our coaching staff if this is true.  I commend them for making  this decision.

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

GB rushing 267,pass 231 498 total

SB 110 total.64 on one play in fourth.

21 first downs to 3

Yes it is SB but a good night to hopefully get the offense moving in right direction. D another solid night.

Looks like you guys have improved O&B, think it back to normal with you and Coalfield battling it out for the region. Could also make a run in the playoffs.