Westmoreland announcer handcuffed

1 hour ago, mofojoe said:

Nope that's not all of it that cop did'nt want come up there the first time muchless the second time. I think the guy is alright i don't have a problem with him and know him just a little and funny as crap on here but this is'nt the first time it's ever happen.

Also tell us why the announcer didn’t get arrested if he done something illegal

• Upvote 1

The officer was given a chance to reply in the news paper article so I’ve been told but didn’t respond and also the report hadn’t even been done as of last Wednesday at 230pm. I think the paper gave up on any response because a lot of folks have said the sheriff department wanted this to go away! LOL I don’t blame them. 

Edited by Mr. Postman1

By the way, I heard the announcer was standing DIRECTLY beside his brother in law that was FILMING the game for the team. So it’s all on tape or so I’ve heard. I’d say the officer is trying to get his story straight because it would be ashamed if he told something that wasn’t on the tape that was DIRECTLY beside his head!!!!! Whoops

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

By the way, I heard the announcer was standing DIRECTLY beside his brother in law that was FILMING the game for the team. So it’s all on tape or so I’ve heard. I’d say the officer is trying to get his story straight because it would be ashamed if he told something that wasn’t on the tape that was DIRECTLY beside his head!!!!! Whoops

I really hope the announcer pursues legal action otherwise what is stopping this officer from doing the same thing every time his feeling get hurt? 

• Like 1

On 9/2/2022 at 2:11 PM, GBO52 said:

Cmon mofo, you know that ain't the truth. Cop got mad that Westy got a safety and a dad was cheering for his son! Since I've been coming to HS games Macon county has always sat on both sides of the field, and court. Heck I had 6 or 7 Macon County fans sitting right in front of me at the same game, on the visitor side!!! Cop couldn't control his temper and realized he made a mistake after it was all said and done, that's why they uncuffed him! 

Cop should be fired and charged with assault and battery and false arrest if that is the case.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• CoachT locked this topic