Westmoreland announcer handcuffed

14 minutes ago, iFootball said:

So this guy was cheering on the wrong side, asked to stop, didn’t stop, then the cop cuffed him?

This precident has now been set. Now next season if I were this man I would set and watch any Macon co fans that may come over on the Westmoreland side and have them detained and led out for yelling on that side. By the way, the Macon fans come over in droves every year

Edited by Mr. Postman1

16 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Please don't edit what I said so that people take it out of context. Here is the full quote YOU edited....What you did = not classy!

"What John Ward never did was go down to Florida,  call a game in gatorland, then step outside the pressbox during the game to cheer on UT and then get into a fight with local law enforcement"

while the announcer maybe should not have been handcuffed and knocked down, he should not have put himself in that position to begin with. The announcer has to remember that he is at another teams field representing the school he is calling the game for and the radio station he is getting paid by.He is there to report on a game, not be a cheerleader in the stands.

Get off your high horse. This is a message board. If you want classy go to Westminster. I accurately discussed your bias. "Got in a fight with local law enforcement" as if the cops were automatically correct- that was your take. You frantically rushing back to the middle like Switzerland doesn't change that. Cops are without blemish in your view. We get it. 

4 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

that's your takeaway? not that there's "any" abuse of power. you are fully ready to concede that and be at peace with it. But let's make certain we are talking about the correct amount of abuse of power. that's what got you to sit up. 

got it.

"more often than not" invalidates any of your views on law enforcement. You should just take it to the house. Ridiculous, unsupported exaggeration. 

• CoachT locked this topic