Westmoreland announcer handcuffed

16 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

Get off your high horse. This is a message board. If you want classy go to Westminster. I accurately discussed your bias. "Got in a fight with local law enforcement" as if the cops were automatically correct- that was your take. You frantically rushing back to the middle like Switzerland doesn't change that. Cops are without blemish in your view. We get it. 

My thoughts on this post have nothing to do with my view on law enforcement. 

A home teams chain gang is usually placed on the visitors sidelines. They are there to work, not cheer for their team. If the chain gang was openly cheering for their team, it would at the very least create an unneeded disturbance. Same thing goes for representatives of the visiting team (ie visiting radio) who have to work inside the press box. It could create an unneeded disturbance. 

Sorry general, you are way off base concerning my thoughts on what happened at this particular game.

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

A home teams chain gang is usually placed on the visitors sidelines. They are there to work, not cheer for their team. If the chain gang was openly cheering for their team, it would at the very least create an unneeded disturbance. Same thing goes for representatives of the visiting team (ie visiting radio) who have to work inside the press box. It could create an unneeded disturbance. 

Sorry general, you are way off base concerning my thoughts on what happened at this particular game.

What about outside the broadcast booth? Where this took place.

1 hour ago, Indian said:

"more often than not" invalidates any of your views on law enforcement. You should just take it to the house. Ridiculous, unsupported exaggeration. 

"PrOoF!!!"

Cops lie, including in court, in a system where their very testimony is treated as fact instead of "he said she said." It would be easier to prove that Joe Biden can count to 21 without pulling his pants down. 

Your cocoon is what you know. I get it. A typical middle Tennessee tiny town of 1500 people in a rural county thinks cops are awesome.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Was it against any laws?

Doesnt matter postman the cops said he was wrong so that's what happened. Cops always tell the truth and are perfect, despite what 85% of Americans have experienced in their own lives. If we didn't have cops there'd be anarchy. Like in 2020. But wait...we had cops then...THEY STOOD DOWN. 

43 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

You make the TSSAA look like a free enterprise. Seriously is there anything you don't respond to with "ahem well in section 12 of the bylaws paragraph 345 etct etc etc"

• CoachT locked this topic