Percy's Pushover Picks...EHS@Moore, Lake Co@Peabody, ER@Trousdale

PercyPeabody

With my apologies to Leonard Postoasties, here are this week's football prognostications from the smart pill machine...

Eagleville Eagles at Moore County Raiders

The Rutherford Raptors fly down to whiskey country to visit the Moore Co Marauders on Homecoming. The Blue Looters don’t take too kindly to sharing their spirits and this beat down of the Eagles will definitely be sobering.

Percy’s Pushover: Eagleville

Lake County Falcons at Peabody Golden Tide

The Trenton Breakers play host to the Reelfoot High Flyers to try to gain an early edge in region play. The Lake Fowl have plenty of speed but a wave of Golden defenders will make the contest seem like an upstream battle. Even Jack can’t rip through this team. (couldn’t help myself) :rolleyes:

Percy’s Pushover: Lake County 

East Robertson Indians at Trousdale County Yellow Jackets

The Cross Plains Comanches are on the warpath down to Trousdale to swat the Hartsville Hornets, which has never been done before. The Purple Stingers are buzzing to get a win but the Redskins have some pretty strong pesticide ready for the occasion.This is the year that the Tribe humbles the Bumbles.

Percy’s Pushover in an upset: Trousdale County  

Hope you enjoy this silliness again this week and please by all means don’t use this as your guide on wagers on these games as you may be broke come Monday. LOL

May all your games be fun, thrilling, and injury free. 

2022 Record: 4-4

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

With my apologies to Leonard Postoasties, here are this week's football prognostications from the smart pill machine...

The Rutherford Raptors fly down to whiskey country to visit the Moore Co Marauders on Homecoming. The Blue Looters don’t take too kindly to sharing their spirits and this beat down of the Eagles will definitely be sobering.

The Trenton Breakers play host to the Reelfoot High Flyers to try to gain an early edge in region play. The Lake Fowl have plenty of speed but a wave of Golden defenders will make the contest seem like an upstream battle. Even Jack can’t rip through this team. (couldn’t help myself) :rolleyes:

The Cross Plains Comanches are on the warpath down to Trousdale to swat the Hartsville Hornets, which has never been done before. The Purple Stingers are buzzing to get a win but the Redskins have some pretty strong pesticide ready for the occasion.This is the year that the Tribe humbles the Bumbles.

Hope you enjoy this silliness again this week and please by all means don’t use this as your guide on wagers on these games as you may be broke come Monday. LOL

Touché 

I miss the old Leonard's Losers segments so I started this foolishness a couple of weeks ago. Since coming to CoachT I have found the Peabody threads to be very entertaining so they are my "adopted" team since I'm in Middle TN with no kids on any teams. The back and forth with JackThaRipper along with another thread from week one with BigPurpleMachine has made me check this thing daily. It'd be worth paying for a site membership LOL I appreciate y'all. 

Edited by PercyPeabody
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, PercyPeabody said:

I miss the old Leonard's Losers segments so I started this foolishness a couple of weeks ago. Since coming to CoachT I have found the Peabody threads to be very entertaining so they are my "adopted" team since I'm in Middle TN with no kids on any teams. The back and forth with JackThaRipper along with another thread from week one with BigPurpleMachine has made me check this thing daily. It'd be worth paying for a site membership LOL 

We do have fun my friend ! If you can’t laugh at Peebooty Pride The Big Puprle Poodle Machine, Man Of Mud Puddles and Tard 21 aka (the angry tan man) who can you laugh at !!!

3 hours ago, PercyPeabody said:

Good stuff!

Congrats to Moore County, Peabody, and especially East Robertson for breaking the streak and getting the monkey off their back. I was able to listen in on some of the MC game and it just seemed like penalties kept this one from being a total smack down. I had the pleasure of watching the Peabody game online and my hat is off to Lake Co. Those kids played their hearts out. Finally I'm very happy to see ER finally beat Trousdale Co after all these years. This one was online really late due to lightning delays. I realize Trousdale is down this year but this was a special night for the Indians. Twenty years from now when a couple of old teammates run into each other nothing will matter other than they remember that they finally did it. They finally won. Teammates and memories are what it's all about!  

Record through week three: 7-4

• Thanks 2