Macon Co. heads to the Creekbank to take on the Jackets

Grunt

12 minutes ago, RTD said:

I was at that game and the 3rd string was in even the kid that held the cord was even scoring TDs. Macon kept their starters in against TC backups. MC was still scoring with 56 seconds on the clock. So kill that noise and enjoy your win over TC. Bud this won't last for you'll we all know what's going to happen in future gold balls for TC and   MC being mercy ruled in 2nd the round of playoffs. 

What difference does that make? Someone running up the score is still running up the score. It’s classless no matter how it’s done. Trousdale has done it lot in their history and never once apologized for it.  It’s not good sportsmanship.

1 hour ago, CoachfromStands said:

My first post, I was pleased to see Macon ran the score up on Trousdale. I hate it for the players, but for the Satterfields I am glad they are getting there $$$$$ kicked. They have ran the score up on so many teams. I hope every team they play this year has no mercy. All gas no brakes

I do not know if that was a Satterfield thing, i think the score being ran up was more of a Macon/TC rivalry. Blake and Kyle respect each other well

16 hours ago, RTD said:

I was at that game and the 3rd string was in even the kid that held the cord was even scoring TDs. Macon kept their starters in against TC backups. MC was still scoring with 56 seconds on the clock. So kill that noise and enjoy your win over TC. Bud this won't last for you'll we all know what's going to happen in future gold balls for TC and   MC being mercy ruled in 2nd the round of playoffs. 

TC will never win another gold ball. You guys need to stop mouthing off, because where will it come from?  You have no system in place to build that team.  You can not win 1A, or 2A now. 

You guys are a delusional lot.

16 hours ago, CoachfromStands said:

My first post, I was pleased to see Macon ran the score up on Trousdale. I hate it for the players, but for the Satterfields I am glad they are getting there $$$$$ kicked. They have ran the score up on so many teams. I hope every team they play this year has no mercy. All gas no brakes

Unfortunately the kids on this team will have to pay the price for past sins. 

I think it’s ridiculous how grown adults are talking about TC kids. Macon deserved the win they played.hard but to say TC has no talent? Were you even there to see #7 QB Calhoun? He carried TC the whole game. He has one of the best arms around even after having surgery last fall from torn labrum. And Gregory is talent too. TC has a young team but stop saying there is no talent when you know nothing. Calhoun played his $$$ off on offense and defense. 

On 9/9/2022 at 2:21 PM, MickFoley14 said:

I find it hilarious that people still seem to bring Creasy in the topic with TC. That guy has no relation to that county anymore nor does he want it. Comparing Satterfield to Creasy is a huge stretch. 

No one compared Blake and Creasy.  Made a point to say, even the GREAT Creasy would struggle with this Trousdale team.  Now if you want to compare a Satterfield, throw Clint and Jim B in there against Creasy and that would be a huge stretch for Creasy to even be in that conversation.  I love Creasy, but talent flocks to a team that can win and being in the Boro and able to pull kids left and right.  I respect him, but have for sure seen others do more with less!!!!  

1 hour ago, DansbyGilmore said:

No one compared Blake and Creasy.  Made a point to say, even the GREAT Creasy would struggle with this Trousdale team.  Now if you want to compare a Satterfield, throw Clint and Jim B in there against Creasy and that would be a huge stretch for Creasy to even be in that conversation.  I love Creasy, but talent flocks to a team that can win and being in the Boro and able to pull kids left and right.  I respect him, but have for sure seen others do more with less!!!!  

Creasy could coach up there with clint. Can’t say about Jim B because I didn’t see him coach but creasy was a very good coach

On 9/10/2022 at 10:21 AM, Khall555 said:

What difference does that make? Someone running up the score is still running up the score. It’s classless no matter how it’s done. Trousdale has done it lot in their history and never once apologized for it.  It’s not good sportsmanship.

so you want a bunch of freshmen to be put in a game and kneel on the ball? What else are you suppose to do, back in the day and I believe this was against RBS in the 90s, We punted on 1st down, which is more embarrassing getting punted to on 1st down or getting beat by freshmen. It's a no win situation sometimes, again if it was a JV RB nothing can be said about it.