Cloudland comes to Hampton

Dawgfan88

On 9/9/2022 at 11:04 PM, uknoit2 said:

Without a mistake or two, it could have been 24-12 or closer at one point. Love watching #12 play. He's a baller

#12 threw 2 interceptions, lost 16+ yards rushing, and if he isn’t carrying the ball, it’s a 10 man squad, because he just stands in the backfield, watching. He does not live up to the hype. He’s good in an open field until the defense closes in, then it’s a tap dance. He was a great player pre-high school, but there’s no fire to him now.

29 minutes ago, SolidBG said:

#12 threw 2 interceptions, lost 16+ yards rushing, and if he isn’t carrying the ball, it’s a 10 man squad, because he just stands in the backfield, watching. He does not live up to the hype. He’s good in an open field until the defense closes in, then it’s a tap dance. He was a great player pre-high school, but there’s no fire to him now.

Dang man tear the kid apart.You sound like a scorned parent.Your whole post was how bad he is.I know one thing if @uknoit2 says he is a baller that settles it for me!

26 minutes ago, SolidBG said:

Thought he played extremely well and was a Huge part of the win.  Made a few mistakes but this was his 1st complete game at the Varsity level. Our success will depend on how many plays  he can make as he matures into the position. I bet some of the other kids had a few mistakes also, We have to do a little job in pass protection and give him a little time. 

39 minutes ago, SolidBG said:

Which 12 are we talking about, one from Cloudland or Hampton.  Any team would be happy to have either one.

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Looked like he was referring to a Cloudland kid.But whoever dang!

Thats what I thought, kid has never been the emotional  type bet but your butt, he's a great player. Ole boy just left my house, couple of the Cloudland kids spent to night with my little feller.

58 minutes ago, SolidBG said:

So what number is your kid and how many are ahead of him on the depth chart? Just curious so we can watch the film and absolutely tear apart every mistake he makes here on a public forum. Absolutely classless post. 

59 minutes ago, SolidBG said:

My bad,thought you we,re talking about the Hampton QB, 12 for Cloudland is a dang good player.

29 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Dang man tear the kid apart.You sound like a scorned parent.Your whole post was how bad he is.I know one thing if @uknoit2 says he is a baller that settles it for me!

Joined 3 minutes before they made this their first post. Probably Karen just mad that her kid sucks and isn’t getting a starters job anyway, You know, everyone “deserves” a trophy.