Haywood @ Milan

Kruger77

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I would take that. Lol. I am confident in Milan’s special teams. The qb Westbrooks is also the punter and kicker. He routinely puts them in the end zone causing opponents to have to go the length of the field. Had some good squib kicks for turnovers against Trenton and kicked the game winner against South Gibson. Tomcat fans, how are your special teams this year. 

We miss Reid Russell, but our special teams are decent. We have two kickers. One missed last week due to Covid. He usually gets kicks to the 5 or 10

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

We miss Reid Russell, but our special teams are decent. We have two kickers. One missed last week due to Covid. He usually gets kicks to the 5 or 10

Yeah we have to make y’all go the length of the field. Can’t give y’all a short field. And can’t turn the ball over. No extra possessions for the Tomcats. Y’all are too dangerous. If we can do that I think we can stay in this game. 

36 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yeah we have to make y’all go the length of the field. Can’t give y’all a short field. And can’t turn the ball over. No extra possessions for the Tomcats. Y’all are too dangerous. If we can do that I think we can stay in this game. 

I think it’ll Be a fairly close game imo. 

On 9/11/2022 at 8:55 AM, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Battle of two really good QBs and upfront. I feel this game will be won up front.

I agree. The Westbrook kid from Milan is a superb athlete. Just a natural athlete from birth. The kind of athlete that could play any sport and be better than most right out of the gate. Also, Milan has a some dudes to throw the ball too. There leading receiver is a former Medina boy and that's why he is so good! Ha! Both kids I mentioned are really good kids and come from good folks. 

14 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

I know people think I’m crazy but I picked USJ over Hardin Co.

I don't think your crazy. USJ has a really good football team and I knew they would fired up after they lost to UC the previous week. UC has a really good team. I picked USJ to win that game at first, then I remembered What UC had coming up and changed my pick to UC that week. I expect them to be playing a long time in November.