Haywood @ Milan

Kruger77

1 hour ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

@stacmotcan you post what the jacksonsun posted?

Not what you would expect for the game of the week in west Tennessee.

Haywood 55, Milan 14: Cam Miller scored two of his three rushing touchdowns in the first quarter as the Tomcats jumped out to a big lead and never looked back. Miller finished with 133 yards on 15 carries.

As ReddyRebel6 said, that had a nice picture gallery.  You might be able to see it without a subscription. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, stacmot said:

Not what you would expect for the game of the week in west Tennessee.

Haywood 55, Milan 14: Cam Miller scored two of his three rushing touchdowns in the first quarter as the Tomcats jumped out to a big lead and never looked back. Miller finished with 133 yards on 15 carries.

As ReddyRebel6 said, that had a nice picture gallery.  You might be able to see it without a subscription. 

Shocking. I feel we came into the game with a very sharp mental edge even after ever score the players were thinking it was 0-0

3 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

I think this may have fired up the cats. 

11.png

I was tempted to post the letter, but I decided not to.  However,  I will post a letter to  Dr. Tucker.

Dr. Tucker, I hope you’re feeling well this morning.  Although it might not have been the one you were looking for, you can rest assured that there was a purple celebration last night.  I would like to thank you for all your help in encouraging the Tomcats to “stomp” the Dogs!  The Cats believe in Head Cat Smith…He knows how to win!  Haywood 55 – Milan 14. 

If we should meet in the playoffs, please feel free to help again.  My condolences, Stacmot (an OLD PURPLE CAT). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stacmot said:

I was tempted to post the letter, but I decided not to.  However,  I will post a letter to  Dr. Tucker.

Dr. Tucker, I hope you’re feeling well this morning.  Although it might not have been the one you were looking for, you can rest assured that there was a purple celebration last night.  I would like to thank you for all your help in encouraging the Tomcats to “stomp” the Dogs!  The Cats believe in Head Cat Smith…He knows how to win!  Haywood 55 – Milan 14. 

If we should meet in the playoffs, please feel free to help again.  My condolences, Stacmot (an OLD PURPLE CAT). 

Well done, sir. 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Rockytoptomcat said:

I believe it was Coach John Tucker himself in 1994 I think, that said it would be a cold day in heck before he would play the tomcats again! Haywood shut down the great Kelsey Williams. 

Even with all his victories, I don't think Coach Tucker ever succeeded in defeating the Tomcats, but I'd have to do a little research to confirm that. 

Edit:  I just looked it up.  While at Milan and Humboldt, Tucker was 0-4 against the Tomcats. 

Edited by stacmot