Halls at West Carroll

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Each team will be down two players. There was a scuffle on the field involving 2 from each team after a kickoff.

Right. Two scrappy teams, emotions just flowing. Was resolved fairly quick and didn’t get out of hand thank god, it happens. Brady is gonna be a handful pretty soon considering he’s just a sophomore, which the majority of the starters are and a couple freshman are as well, they should have a bright future. 

West Carrol should roll in this one though!! Good luck guys 

1 hour ago, Devil_Alumni said:

Right. Two scrappy teams, emotions just flowing. Was resolved fairly quick and didn’t get out of hand thank god, it happens. Brady is gonna be a handful pretty soon considering he’s just a sophomore, which the majority of the starters are and a couple freshman are as well, they should have a bright future. 

West Carrol should roll in this one though!! Good luck guys 

Unfortunate all 4 definitely let the emotions of the game get the best of them. But I was proud of the guys on both sides getting in there quickly to deescalate. I appreciate the well wishes and good luck to y'all against Fulton County in a few weeks.

17 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Halls is better than they have been. West Carroll does not need to overlook them. I cannot figure WC out. Give up 7pts to Humboldt and 48 to So. Fulton. 

One big thing for sure is out front 7 has gotten to every QB we played. Except SF. As previously stated we'd get to him sometimes 2 or 3 and then he'd pull off a David Copperfield act. 

Better team won tonight for sure. Halls came to play.  I think we were down 4 or 5 starters total I think 3 were olineman it stings, heck it sucks. But as Ray from Trailer Park Boys would say...Way she goes, boys.  Now we have to decide whether to feel sorry for ourselves or face the freight train next week head on and see how it shakes out.