Springfield Vs Kenwood

CCLHL08

7 hours ago, eers said:

First test will be in two weeks. I think that will tell how good this Springfield team really is. 

I would take going 1-1 in the two games coming up in two and three weeks with the win being the first game.  No doubt the Jackets haven’t been tested yet. We know how tough Henry County and Beech are. Those two weeks will be spicy on the T

I personally think Springfield goes 0-2 in those two games. Henry County will be looking to make sure there’s not a repeat of last years regular season loss and Beech has won 8 in a row against the Jackets. That’s not saying Springfield isn’t good, just that I think these two games don’t go their way. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, eers said:

I personally think Springfield goes 0-2 in those two games. Henry County will be looking to make sure there’s not a repeat of last years regular season loss and Beech has won 8 in a row against the Jackets. That’s not saying Springfield isn’t good, just that I think these two games don’t go their way. 

you very well could be right, this is one time I hope you are wrong

42 minutes ago, eers said:

I understand. Even though this is a different yr the Jackets were dominated by HC and 2nd half by Beech last yr. Jackets have to prove it. It’s possible Jackets and Henry meet again in the 3rd rd. But Munford appears to be a good team over in the west. 

28 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

I understand. Even though this is a different yr the Jackets were dominated by HC and 2nd half by Beech last yr. Jackets have to prove it. It’s possible Jackets and Henry meet again in the 3rd rd. But Munford appears to be a good team over in the west. 

They appeared to be last year and barely beat Portland in the playoffs. I think the schedule and a 5-0 record is deceiving for Mumford, but I could be wrong.

On 9/17/2022 at 10:32 AM, eers said:

thank you thats what we like to hear