TC @ Smith County

ghostofthepast2021

4 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Really? That’s a poor excuse. Everyone else in the area has had bad bad teams for long stretches and still supported the team. Hartsville can not support 1 down year imagine if they had a down decade. 

Never had a down team in my lifetime that I remember. This is new to TC fans. This won't last a decade we will be back in 2-3 years and competing for state titles in 4-5 years. The future is bright for TC. 

9 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

Oh please, you were the biggest Portland Panther fan ever in 2001.... LOL don't play this game with me. 

Sounds like you know me. Come up to Crossville when Stone and Macon play it’s going to be fun. I worked in Portland a few years and had friends with kids on the team but I was never a “fan”. I certainly never cheered for them to beat Macon. Like I said there are some in Hartsville I like to mess with when they lose including family but I love the town honestly. My biggest issue is the lack of support for other sports there. I bet I have been to more Trousdale basketball games then 90% of the town. I wish they supported them more because they could be a powerhouse in it. 

Edited by Khall555

9 hours ago, Khall555 said:

I never hated them nor do I now, it’s just a certain percentage of your fanbase that likes to act arrogant that I like to mess with. Most fans are cool but the small amount fair weather that loved to run it up and embarrass teams that needs to be humbled. Maybe they will learn that when other teams do it to them. Understand it’s not the all fans people are piling on. 

Small amount of fairweather?

That's 90% of their people.

22 minutes ago, Khall555 said:

Sounds like you know me. Come up to Crossville when Stone and Macon play it’s going to be fun. I worked in Portland a few years and had friends with kids on the team but I was never a “fan”. I certainly never cheered for them to beat Macon. Like I said there are some in Hartsville I like to mess with when they lose including family but I love the town honestly. My biggest issue is the lack of support for other sports there. I bet I have been to more Trousdale basketball games then 90% of the town. I wish they supported them more because they could be a powerhouse in it. 

TC basketball a powerhouse, oh my the drugs this guy is on...

Just now, ghostofthepast2021 said:

TC basketball a powerhouse, oh my the drugs this guy is on...

If they actually cared (especially the school system) they could be at least in boys. I mean look at the football athletes they put out there in the past. They had good players but not good teams because the school didn’t care or support them. They could do very good especially when they were in single A. Heck Pickett and Clay both have State Championships in Boys Basketball. 

1 minute ago, Khall555 said:

If they actually cared (especially the school system) they could be at least in boys. I mean look at the football athletes they put out there in the past. They had good players but not good teams because the school didn’t care or support them. They could do very good especially when they were in single A. Heck Pickett and Clay both have State Championships in Boys Basketball. 

Sleeper ain't that guy.

Outcoached every game.

3 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Haaa the basketball team hasn’t seen this much success since the early 2000s but go off. You’re an expert in every sport! Can you teach me how to do it? 

This much success?

What have they won?

Last I checked, no trophies, districts, nada.

Oh yeah, I forgot the new bar in TC is extremely low, go talk to softball if you want a winning team.