TC @ Smith County

ghostofthepast2021

16 minutes ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

Pretty sure baines and rankins were the best athletes and they played, swing and a miss, try agai.

Read what I said again. The best athletes were discouraged from playing. Yes some were on the team and even started but the people in power gave the order that they aren’t to get hurt and ruin them for football season. Basketball can be a very rough sport also and ankle and knee injuries are very common. 

Just now, Khall555 said:

Read what I said again. The best athletes were discouraged from playing. Yes some were on the team and even started but the people in power gave the order that they aren’t to get hurt and ruin them for football season. Basketball can be a very rough sport also and ankle and knee injuries are very common. 

Baines and Rankin played 30-40 mins a game, lol.

2 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

This much success?

What have they won?

Last I checked, no trophies, districts, nada.

Oh yeah, I forgot the new bar in TC is extremely low, go talk to softball if you want a winning team.

Softball has been declining since Hailey and Eversole left. If Hailey doesn't get injured before regionals team could've been special.

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

I like how this turned into a basketball and softball discussion TC of all places.

I wasnt even going to come back to this thread.  But, maybe TC is going to make a run in basketball this year.  Apparently they will be fresh from not playing any football.  Maybe I can shift this back to football talk.  LOL!  

Edited by MakingSense2u