TC @ Smith County

ghostofthepast2021

4 hours ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

They aren’t even showing up to their own home games you’ll be lucky to see 50 people and that will just be family of the players and coaches. I’ve heard the past couple home games their fans have been outnumbered by the opposition considering everybody around this area wants to see TC get mercy ruled! 

The ones that wanted SC back on the schedule so bad ain't going to show up?  You'll have to admitt that even when SC is down, they still show up.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Reynard said:

The ones that wanted SC back on the schedule so bad ain't going to show up?  You'll have to admitt that even when SC is down, they still show up.

I agree 100% the community most places especially in rural TN with the smaller town teams will always support their schools really well . I know plenty of schools that would love to have the history TC has so it’s mind boggling to me why they won’t to show up to support at home games at the least. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reynard said:

It’s a long drive from Hartsville to Carthage. That route through Dixon Springs by the Nuclear Plant may take 3 hrs in bad traffic.   

• Upvote 1

I agree 100% the community most places especially in rural TN with the smaller town teams will always support their schools really well . I know plenty of schools that would love to have the history TC has so it’s mind boggling to me why they won’t to show up to support at home games at the least. 

We have TC so called fans setting on the away side and rooting for the opposing team. Crowd size is the last thing most TC fans are worried about. 

• Upvote 1

TC still hasn't scored over 40 points total for the whole year yet. That's not going to bring a big crowd to TC games. With only 21 kids dreaming out TC fans know this isn't our year and this game means nothing the goal is to keep the playoff streak going. 

6 minutes ago, RTD said:

TC still hasn't scored over 40 points total for the whole year yet. That's not going to bring a big crowd to TC games. With only 21 kids dreaming out TC fans know this isn't our year and this game means nothing the goal is to keep the playoff streak going. 

Really? That’s a poor excuse. Everyone else in the area has had bad bad teams for long stretches and still supported the team. Hartsville can not support 1 down year imagine if they had a down decade. 

Edited by Khall555

Just now, JACKET316 said:

For a guy who grew up right on the county line, you sure do a lot of hating..... I'm sorry you weren't good enough to make the team buddy. 

I never hated them nor do I now, it’s just a certain percentage of your fanbase that likes to act arrogant that I like to mess with. Most fans are cool but the small amount fair weather that loved to run it up and embarrass teams that needs to be humbled. Maybe they will learn that when other teams do it to them. Understand it’s not the all fans people are piling on.