TC @ Smith County

ghostofthepast2021

On 9/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, Sidelinehustler said:

Eden and Gregory are kin to Clint? Also, and you know this, Woodmore was hired and he backed out. 

K Gregory is Amanda (Principal) and Bubbas(Bigshot) kid and the Gregorys are married into the Satterfields,  Eden played for Clint and is related to him.  Anything else?

16 hours ago, ghostofthepast2021 said:

So, Vetetoe isn't allowed back, but Kyle is?

Explain the thought process?  They need a baseball coach, and a football coach...  So why not Eric?

The little Facebook Jab he made a couple weeks ago toward TC Football isn't going to get him any brownie points.  Satterfield knows and sees all!  

25 minutes ago, DansbyGilmore said:

The little Facebook Jab he made a couple weeks ago toward TC Football isn't going to get him any brownie points.  Satterfield knows and sees all!  

I don't think it was a jab, it was facts! Vetetoe loves the purple and gold and is coaching youth football 4 days a week on top of coaching at Oakland.  He has a Kid coming through and surely TC doesn't miss out again on him like they did Dobbs and his kids. We need someone to shake up everything that's happening in TC football program, and he has the relationships with everyone to make it happen in my opinion. someone mentioned he had baggage?? I disagree, we all know where he came from growing up and to be what he is simply amazing.  Not a lot of Resumes match up with his. 5 state title in Football and has learned under Creasy, 100+ wins as a high school baseball coach, a National Championship in college baseball, and I'm sure more I don't know about. 

• Like 1