Heritage at Knoxville West

WestHigh4Life

4 hours ago, strongx said:

West will hammer f’n hairtage. F’n hairtage officials are still playing with that f’n bell they took from wb. They really deserve some f’n fake turf at the gap of the mtn - NOT. Go rebels!!

LOL , This is already my favorite thread ... I'm easily entertained though ! LOL 

16 minutes ago, WestHigh4Life said:

And people wonder why I start these threads, lol. 

So I havent really paid attention to Heritage other than they beat William Blount and played Central close...whats the story with this coach of theirs?

He was a UT assistant under the last UT coach, Harry High Schoo.  The week of the HHS vs WB game, somebody leaked a video of Heritage coach addressing his team in the locker room where he dropped a dozen or so f bombs and said some other wild crazy stuff like "get your f'n piss hot" whatever that means.  It was something to see. 

Edited by oridgecat

8 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

He was a UT assistant under the last UT coach, Harry High Schoo.  The week of the HHS vs WB game, somebody leaked a video of Heritage coach addressing his team in the locker room where he dropped a dozen or so f bombs and said some other wild crazy stuff like "get your f'n piss hot" whatever that means.  It was something to see. 

And he still has a job? I thought they fired coaches for vulgar things like that nowadays...of course beating the rival probably got him another year...ill make sure I keep my f'm piss hot at work today lol!

18 hours ago, strongx said:

West will hammer f’n hairtage. F’n hairtage officials are still playing with that f’n bell they took from wb. They really deserve some f’n fake turf at the gap of the mtn - NOT. Go rebels!!

1st game I've seen this year.  Been trying to get there and finally got a Friday off.  The fn guy can coach!  Strongx are you worried for the Rebels or the Governors?  And I'm sure Heritage is hurt your not pulling for them anymore.  

3 hours ago, WestHigh4Life said:

Heritage with another win...they really are keeping their f'n piss hot!

These mountaineers are coming to Sutherland next friday!

Don't think it will be much of a game because of the athletic difference between the two teams. You have to go back a few years watching two teams in a row going 0-10 to have a heavy senior class finally break the losing streak to go 2-8 then go 0-10 last year. My thoughts were that there was three teams on their schedule that were winnable if the right mindset was instilled in these kids and it certainly wasn't going to happen reaching in the goodie bag and promoting someone up from the past staff or another hand picked winner they keep coming up with out there. This guy is more than over qualified for that job and may be here for a short time which was most people's worries but this program has needed a shot of Narcan  in it's lifeless body and by gosh it got it. I'm finally glad to see this sleepy giant awakened and if a few F bombs have offended a few folks F'em. Culture shock to a handful of course but this guy has brought a program back to life from the living dead I would never in a lifetime believed could happen. I really believe after the West game they have a real good fighting chance of winning out.  All I can say to the new coach is that life is a lot shorter than he realizes and to short setting in living rooms of confused 17 year old kids with 12 offers from other colleges to come to his school while losing all that time with his family. I know guys that have been down that road and regretted the ale out of it in the end.

Edited by BarneySox2007