South Pittsburg hosts Chattanooga Prep ( Stone man vs this Banks man )

piratetom

Well, that game was rough from start to finish. 5 touchdowns in the first quarter. Hard to believe they beat CB. As I said last week, SP is on a stretch of playing bad teams. Stay healthy and keep improving. Clay or Gordy will be lurking soon so we must keep improving up front. 

11 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I've been tuning in the last couple weeks since I've been unable to attend.  I appreciate the coverage my friend.  Top Of The Line.

Oh, I thought you may have been giving updates as you were there. I was going to stop watching and start reading your messages and go from that. So much for that idea.

13 minutes ago, powerp said:

Well, that game was rough from start to finish. 5 touchdowns in the first quarter. Hard to believe they beat CB. As I said last week, SP is on a stretch of playing bad teams. Stay healthy and keep improving. Clay or Gordy will be lurking soon so we must keep improving up front. 

How Gordy only barely won tonight is behind me. The east is so weird this year not in a good way.