South Pittsburg hosts Chattanooga Prep ( Stone man vs this Banks man )

piratetom

Since Roy is busy taking Wendy to doctor appointments, he gave me special permission to go ahead and create this website. This Prep team has only won 1 game this year and according to Roy, has no one that can play in the SEC.  I do see that Terdell Sands is their defensive coordinator and he played in the NFL. Our offense better be ready to knock some holes.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rlh said:

This school will be interesting in a couple of years given that it is a an all-boys public charter school.  What will their enrollment be and will TSSAA hit them with the 2x multiplication for classification purposes.

Yes, this team will be a tough team to handle in a couple years if all these youngins stick.

This Prep team is a scary one and since they beat my boys in the Pan by a touchdown I believe they might just beat the Pirates in the Pitt by 2 touchdowns especially since the Pitt made me look so bad against that bulldog bunch earlier in the year. If you're wondering why I have this view go look at the Basin thread. #RingChasing

On 9/27/2022 at 7:04 AM, piratetom said:

Since Roy is busy taking Wendy to doctor appointments, he gave me special permission to go ahead and create this website. This Prep team has only won 1 game this year and according to Roy, has no one that can play in the SEC.  I do see that Terdell Sands is their defensive coordinator and he played in the NFL. Our offense better be ready to knock some holes.

Thanks Traveling Tom for creating us this website to talk about our homecoming game against these prep boys.

I heard Roy could be found galloping around the jailhouse square on that Hollis mans war horse after that Stone man scalped him again.  

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Thanks Traveling Tom for creating us this website to talk about our homecoming game against these prep boys.

I heard Roy could be found galloping around the jailhouse square on that Hollis mans war horse after that Stone man scalped him again.  

I heard he was yelling the "Pirates are coming" and there was a stampede into the Fiery Gizzard!

• Like 1