West Tennessee Enrollment

TryNotToSuck

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/1/2022 at 12:19 AM, TryNotToSuck said:

Just based off a brief look, I can see Adamsville, Riverside, Scotts Hill, JCM, Liberty all be a 2A Region. 

Milan, Westview, Gibson County, Peabody, and Huntingdon will form a 2A region. Camden will go across the river. 

Dyer County could slide into 4A, and I wouldn't be totally shocked if Obion Central drops down to 3A.

Holy sweet mother of Jesus....  What a region this would be. I guess it would be region 7 2A. Goodness. How can you predict this??? I love it. 4 real historic powerhouse programs. 

12 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Holy sweet mother of Jesus....  What a region this would be. I guess it would be region 7 2A. Goodness. How can you predict this??? I love it. 4 real historic powerhouse programs. 

How could Westview be 2a with 558?

Edited by Waker

51 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

The post was made Friday at midnight. I was tired haha. I did it based off a brief look at things not knowing the cut off number. It was just a guess haha.

58 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

Not to mention the top 4 of these schools all have a Gold ball in the trophy case. 

I think they all have multiple Gold balls. The only 1 I am not certain about is Huntingdon.

TSSAA, please, make this happen. I will never call @BIGPURPLEMACHINE a homosexual again. Promise!

The Stanks have 1 gold ball and 3 silver balls (I think). I am certain about the one gold part. Oh and SGC has no balls…

31 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Curious as to why. I heard on the radio there was discussions that chain sit down restaurants are looking into potentially giving Union City a restaurant.

Probably like lake county I'm sure. Union City is losing students to obion central while lake county is losing students to obion central and dyer county.

17 minutes ago, truefalconfan said:

Probably like lake county I'm sure. Union City is losing students to obion central while lake county is losing students to obion central and dyer county.

Obion Central lost 11 students from 2020 to 2022. South Fulton only gained 6 students.  Dyer County lost 45 students in the two year stretch. Union City lost around 70 students from 2020 to 2022. 

Again, just curious. 

Liberty lost around 250 students since 2020. However, JCM is back now. There's a legitimate reason as to why Liberty lost that much. McNairy Central lost some students, but I don't think Selmer is growing to  the point where Union City is growing.

Edited by TryNotToSuck

2 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

When I was in school the district was Humboldt, Lake Co., South Fulton, Milan, McKenzie, Westview, Greenfield, Gibson Co., Peabody and a few years Union City.

this was back when Humboldt would beat Peabody almost every year.

Edited by PHSRollTide