Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

7-3 Bucs at half. Jackets had them pinned at their own 5 and they popped about an 85 yard run and scored a few later. Jackets D has been up for the task for the most part. Have to tackle better. I doubt we see Crenshaw the rest of the way even if he’s ok to go back in. The next two games are all that matters. It would be awesome to beat Beech but the region 2 seed is more important. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JacketLover said:

7-3 Bucs at half. Jackets had them pinned at their own 5 and they popped about an 85 yard run and scored a few later. Jackets D has been up for the task for the most part. Have to tackle better. I doubt we see Crenshaw the rest of the way even if he’s ok to go back in. The next two games are all that matters. It would be awesome to beat Beech but the region 2 seed is more important. 

Either way, good half for both defenses.

Just now, JacketLover said:

yep we got to beat Portland. Their ahead of us