Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

I actually did give you guys credit right after the game, didnt talk about injuries, penalties, or anything else. One HC poster got all bothered because people who are NOT even Springfield fans gave them credit for not buckling and coming back and making a game out of it. There is one of you guy's posters that constantly reaches for excuses every game. I watched the pass interference play a few times, there was contact, nothing blatant but it could be called imo, anyway whatever. HC played a great game and earned the dub. I have no issues with the majority of you guys from HC, but the excuse makers and ones trying to pick a fight on the inet I could do without...

You always call it like you see it and give credit where credit is due. Whether it’s good or bad for your team. I’m always quick to tip my hat to a tough team as well win or lose.  Injuries and mistakes happen, they’re part of the game and teams have to play through that stuff. 

13 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

You always call it like you see it and give credit where credit is due. Whether it’s good or bad for your team. I’m always quick to tip my hat to a tough team as well win or lose.  Injuries and mistakes happen, they’re part of the game and teams have to play through that stuff. 

I agree 100%, you have always been fair with your post from what I can remember, anyway I am ready to move on, I hope you guys win tomm I will probably be there, cant go to the Springfield game because of work. I have a feeling you guys may be like us this week and have more emphasis on getting/staying healthy, I do hope both of us are competitive and possibly win...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

Excuse makers?? Call them out.. call me out.  My “excuse “ was we had to many injuries. Besides the ones you see on tape. Watch out #7 he limped around all game with a torn hamstring. So our “excuses” are real. We don’t even claim an elite Defense like y’all do.  So when y’all had more punts than 1st downs in the 1st half, according to y’all it had nothing to do with our defense. YOUR EXCUSE…..(the jackets just didn’t play like themselves) we don’t have to make up any excuses. We won. Enjoy your road trips. 

Facepalm go hang out in your own team thread :mrgreen:

9 minutes ago, eers said:

Back on task and this game. Time for everyone to make their picks with scores, so everyone else can be critiqued like I am. Lol

I won’t pick a score.  What I picked earlier I was teasing you.  I will say that we have to keep Beech at 17-21 points to have a chance.  Beech’s ball control concerns me.  If you have long drives that eat a lot of clock then I think we are in trouble. 

Edited by TheCommissioner