Springfield High Yellow Jackets (6-1) vs Beech High Buccaneers (5-1)

1 hour ago, pilgrim said:

Having seen both teams beat up on my Wildcats...I think Beech is the better team. 

Beech 28 - 21 Springfield

it won’t bode well for us if Beech’s score gets in the high 20’s.  I feel we need to keep Beech around 20 points to have a chance. I have been wrong before and it doesn’t bother me in the least to admit it when it am wrong 

29 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

We don’t need a week from tomorrow to be one of those 2 times.

I watched HC epic meltdown against Page last year on YouTube last night. I thought I noticed near the end of the video, the camera pans to the HC fans and one male had his thumb in his mouth lying on the shoulder of another male… I think we know who it was lol

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

6 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I watched HC epic meltdown against Page last year on YouTube last night. I thought I noticed near the end of the video, the camera pans to the HC fans and one male had his thumb in his mouth lying on the shoulder of another male… I think we know who it was lol

It wasn’t me. I was in mount Juliet watching the game on TV with the bears. 

6 hours ago, SEC1rules said:

It’s just too hard to give HC much credit? I have yet to see anyone mention the phantom pass interference call that kept the game tying drive on third and very long going.  Maybe we can be on Springfield’s level if another match up happens. 

I actually did give you guys credit right after the game, didnt talk about injuries, penalties, or anything else. One HC poster got all bothered because people who are NOT even Springfield fans gave them credit for not buckling and coming back and making a game out of it. There is one of you guy's posters that constantly reaches for excuses every game. I watched the pass interference play a few times, there was contact, nothing blatant but it could be called imo, anyway whatever. HC played a great game and earned the dub. I have no issues with the majority of you guys from HC, but the excuse makers and ones trying to pick a fight on the inet I could do without...

1 minute ago, Kevin38 said:

I actually did give you guys credit right after the game, didnt talk about injuries, penalties, or anything else. One HC poster got all bothered because people who are NOT even Springfield fans gave them credit for not buckling and coming back and making a game out of it. There is one of you guy's posters that constantly reaches for excuses every game. I watched the pass interference play a few times, there was contact, nothing blatant but it could be called imo, anyway whatever. HC played a great game and earned the dub. I have no issues with the majority of you guys from HC, but the excuse makers and ones trying to pick a fight on the inet I could do without...

Excuse makers?? Call them out.. call me out.  My “excuse “ was we had to many injuries. Besides the ones you see on tape. Watch out #7 he limped around all game with a torn hamstring. So our “excuses” are real. We don’t even claim an elite Defense like y’all do.  So when y’all had more punts than 1st downs in the 1st half, according to y’all it had nothing to do with our defense. YOUR EXCUSE…..(the jackets just didn’t play like themselves) we don’t have to make up any excuses. We won. Enjoy your road trips. 

8 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Excuse makers?? Call them out.. call me out.  My “excuse “ was we had to many injuries. Besides the ones you see on tape. Watch out #7 he limped around all game with a torn hamstring. So our “excuses” are real. We don’t even claim an elite Defense like y’all do.  So when y’all had more punts than 1st downs in the 1st half, according to y’all it had nothing to do with our defense. YOUR EXCUSE…..(the jackets just didn’t play like themselves) we don’t have to make up any excuses. We won. Enjoy your road trips. 

I dont make excuses, the HC defense busted our butts in the 1st half, and yeah I was talking about you specifically, you even started this post with excuses, everyone has injuries. You are incapable of giving another teams credit. I am willing to bet your 1st post after the game was talking about injuries, probably before the game even ended. When I saw #7 limp off the field after a pass breakup in the 1st half my 1st thought was, well that will be an excuse if we are able to win. Thought the same thing when the 2 players went down on back to back plays. AND you are exactly right, you dont have to make excuses, you freaking won, just say good game and move on...lol

AND yeah I did call you out in an earlier post, it got burried I think...lol

Edited by Kevin38