Dynamix Hoopfest - Jackson, TN

TLowns

Thank you to everyone that supported this year’s Hoopfest.

A great weekend with an amazing atmosphere all weekend… buzzer beaters, overtimes, a ton of scoring… it all happened this weekend.

We already have around 15 teams committed for next year’s Hoopfest… will be even better next year!

49 minutes ago, TLowns said:

A great weekend with an amazing atmosphere all weekend… buzzer beaters, overtimes, a ton of scoring… it all happened this weekend.

We already have around 15 teams committed for next year’s Hoopfest… will be even better next year!

Enjoyed it!!! Great games and local teams showed up and played well. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I see where Westview and South Side won big and USJ and McKenzie had some tight ones.

Yes they did. All teams were quality too. South Fulton played Lipscomb Academy to the wire as well. Very nice event. I enjoyed it. Nice crowd. Webb might beat the Lady Vols. I am not joking either. 

1 hour ago, BallIsLife1 said:

I see where Westview and South Side won big and USJ and McKenzie had some tight ones.

I had prior commitments and didn't get an opportunity to go to the games, but  I heard there were a bunch of good games and good competition. My friends said they wished they could've seen a South Side/Westview finale..it would've packed the house and they both handled very good teams pretty easily. South Fulton has the potential to do some damage in 1A in NW Tennessee. I haven't seen them yet, but I've heard they're a lot better this year. 

2 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

Yes they did. All teams were quality too. South Fulton played Lipscomb Academy to the wire as well. Very nice event. I enjoyed it. Nice crowd. Webb might beat the Lady Vols. I am not joking either. 

The Lady Vols are horrible. They have played some quality teams. Sadly, they don't have a quality win yet on their schedule, and they have Stanford next Sunday.

1 hour ago, LetsGoBrandon said:

I had prior commitments and didn't get an opportunity to go to the games, but  I heard there were a bunch of good games and good competition. My friends said they wished they could've seen a South Side/Westview finale..it would've packed the house and they both handled very good teams pretty easily. South Fulton has the potential to do some damage in 1A in NW Tennessee. I haven't seen them yet, but I've heard they're a lot better this year. 

Westview and South Side would be a great one. Both teams played really well and are really good. The Alexander kid is really showing out for y’all. Shooting with a ton of confidence. Others are playing well too, but she is knocking them down. 

9 hours ago, TLowns said:

It was a great tournament! I really enjoyed it & look forward to coming back next year.