MASE

SquatchU

37 minutes ago, TheLongestYard said:

MASE may have a weak schedule, but I must say I would feel uneasy about having to play them (esp. in Memphis) in the playoffs. Who does it look like they could be playing 2nd Rd? My team is in 2A, but I’m more excited about 1A playoffs

Lake county, Lake has the size and speed to give them all they want and then some !

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

MASE has been a 20 year old bully  beating up 8 year olds and we are supposed to talk about their “dominance”, when Lake County beats the brakes of em this stupidity will end !!

Put your money up then when they play sir!

Make it light on yourself sir!

I have watched L C they can’t stop the run period!

11 hours ago, hogheaven said:

2nd round loss is my guess.  I put them in the same category has mcewen.  That coach needs to schedule a quality program from region 6 or 7 next year so we can compare.  

Come on down to Memphis to see for yourself!

The schedule was already made before the coach got there!

He didn’t make the schedule the former coach did that!

11 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Did I even remotely mention any team?

99.44% of every post you've ever made is for the purpose of slandering LC or someone connected to their program...CoachT didn't mention you by name either, he just called you "particularly annoying fan", but everyone (including you) knew who he was referencing. The man obviously respects your right to have an opinion because you're still here, so why not pick up on the obvious hint and stop the stupid act.

Curious, what made you think of LC?