Beech (6-1) @ Gallatin (4-3)

eers

13 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

And to expand on that… it’s football this is not tennis. If you hurt someone’s feelings on this site, then the sport itself may not be for you. People need heavy doses of reality when needed. Diverting from the issue at hand and avoiding speaking on the matter/matters… why even have the account. We are not glorified cheerleaders.. lol

Agreed, the day someone hurts my feelings on a message board will be the first. 

25 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

Agreed, the day someone hurts my feelings on a message board will be the first. 

not on the boards, but apparently Lebanon ripping up a teddy bear after whoopin that tail on the road hurt all of the feelings in MJ. not talking about you, but no need to be a butt hurt sore loser over a rivalry tradition. and as far as “diverting” im not the one who made things personal. some people’s egos are just too big for this world. i love trash talking and stirring the pot but there always has to be some kind of respect there. 

Edited by Bump11

28 minutes ago, Bump11 said:

not on the boards, but apparently Lebanon ripping up a teddy bear after whoopin that tail on the road hurt all of the feelings in MJ. not talking about you, but no need to be a butt hurt sore loser over a rivalry tradition. and as far as “diverting” im not the one who made things personal. some people’s egos are just too big for this world. i love trash talking and stirring the pot but there always has to be some kind of respect there. 

You know you’ve won… when let’s see here… I count 6 child like/middle school level insults In Your quite lengthy post… I guess you’re looking for some type of moral victory… a “I got the last word I’m a winner” mentality. I feel bad that eers has to support the same team with you lol 

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 hours ago, eers said:

There are certain games that you just feel should be played and this is one of them, just like I would like to see Portland and SC back on Beech’s schedule. 

You are so right there are just games that seem to “should be played.”  I would put Gallatin/Springfield in that category. I would like to see us drop Wilson Central and pick up Gallatin.  Last I checked though Coach Wilson wasn’t  interested in my opinions on scheduling.  Springfield/Beech could possibly evolved to this but not now. The game is still too one sided towards Beech IMHO.  Springfield/White House is one of those games that should be played IMHO but I doubt BDP has any interest in renewing that series  

1 hour ago, TheCommissioner said:

You are so right there are just games that seem to “should be played.”  I would put Gallatin/Springfield in that category. I would like to see us drop Wilson Central and pick up Gallatin.  Last I checked though Coach Wilson wasn’t  interested in my opinions on scheduling.  Springfield/Beech could possibly evolved to this but not now. The game is still too one sided towards Beech IMHO.  Springfield/White House is one of those games that should be played IMHO but I doubt BDP has any interest in renewing that series  

Yeah, Beech had a series with WH for several years, but that ended in 2012. I don’t see that one ever getting back in the schedule, but I do hope we can keep the series going with Springfield… or be in the same region. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Getting back to Beech and Gallatin. If I am Watson I need to make sure that Merriwether gets 25+ touches.  He had 8 against Hville.  Don’t think they can go with the long sustained drives against

the Bucs defense. Need home runs and he is your home run hitter. 

I’ve thought that all year. Can any of the Gallatin guys tell us if he’s had more touches the last couple games. 

6 hours ago, eers said:

There are certain games that you just feel should be played and this is one of them, just like I would like to see Portland and SC back on Beech’s schedule. 

To not play those in county games loses a lot of revenue for all concerned. Also need to include Wilson and Robertson in this. 

it has gotten to the point with Beech and some others nobody will play you. 

Football drives a lot of athletics, cheer, dance and so on. There is a lot of money that is lost for all due to these bad decisions. 

3 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You know you’ve won… when let’s see here… I count 6 child like/middle school level insults In Your quite lengthy post… I guess you’re looking for some type of moral victory… a “I got the last word I’m a winner” mentality. I feel bad that eers has to support the same team with you lol 

okay snowflake. if you’re “insulted” by 6 things in that post then you’re a lot more immature than we all thought lol. keep trolling and crying about teddy bears

Edited by Bump11

Just now, mondo44 said:

Hville is an example of that. Had to play Baylor and South Warren Ky/ Wilson Co. will not answer the phone when u call. They won’t play Beech or Hville. 

Would love to pick up a couple local teams and not have to make the drives that both teams have over the last 3-4 years. 

1 hour ago, eers said:

Would love to pick up a couple local teams and not have to make the drives that both teams have over the last 3-4 years. 

I wish we would play Station Camp, Portland, White House…all in county. Id also take back the Mt. Juliet game. Those games were some of the most fun when i was in school. I would take all of those over the Clarksville teams, something that won’t happen with region alignment and classifications. But i wish we’d atleast schedule 1 or 2 of them as out of region games. Local rivalries being wasted away. 

Edited by Bump11