Columbia Central

Pizzpatriot2

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Glad to hear you acknowledge Page has only been good the last couple of seasons and are historically one of the worst programs in the history of TN HS football. 

This^^^^coming from a fan of a terrible team with a losing record last year and only one game above .500 this year and, hasn’t accomplished much in the past decade! Lol

Bet you wish you were still playing little ole 2A ball:o

5 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Freudian slip.

I forget, what has Scotts Hill ever accomplished in the history of that program?

Just now, Pizzpatriot2 said:

This^^^^coming from a fan of a terrible team with a losing record last year and only one game above .500 this year and, hasn’t accomplished much in the past decade! Lol

I forget, what has Scotts Hill ever accomplished in the history of that program?

Nothing for you to concern yourself with. Good thing is, Scotts Hill couldn't care less what your opinion of them is.

28 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Nothing for you to concern yourself with. Good thing is, Scotts Hill couldn't care less what your opinion of them is.

Edit

Since I have some time on my hands and I sort of felt bad for being short with you, I decided to research that for you. Before you say that I shouldn't have gone to all that trouble, I'll tell you that it was easy enough...Scotts Hill has only had a football program for 12 years, and in those 12 years (counting JV) we've not made the playoffs a few times, been put out in round one a few, and two a few, and only made round three once.

Since researching Scotts Hill only took a moment, I decided to see what Page has done. My source on information only goes back twenty or so years, but you may imagine my surprise to find out that Page has accomplished almost identical results!!! Other than last season (congratulations, I see why you were excited!!!) Page has exited the playoffs (when they qualified) in the first or second round, and as a bonus, I saw where y'all played Hickman Co., East Hickman, and (wait for it)...yes, Lewis County almost religiously for the majority of those seasons! Heck, Page even won some of those matchups!!! 

I'm grateful that you nudged me to check out some history...I can now have some reference at least into why you despise LC as you seem to.

5 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Edit

Since I have some time on my hands and I sort of felt bad for being short with you, I decided to research that for you. Before you say that I shouldn't have gone to all that trouble, I'll tell you that it was easy enough...Scotts Hill has only had a football program for 12 years, and in those 12 years (counting JV) we've not made the playoffs a few times, been put out in round one a few, and two a few, and only made round three once.

Since researching Scotts Hill only took a moment, I decided to see what Page has done. My source on information only goes back twenty or so years, but you may imagine my surprise to find out that Page has accomplished almost identical results!!! Other than last season (congratulations, I see why you were excited!!!) Page has exited the playoffs (when they qualified) in the first or second round, and as a bonus, I saw where y'all played Hickman Co., East Hickman, and (wait for it)...yes, Lewis County almost religiously for the majority of those seasons! Heck, Page even won some of those matchups!!! 

I'm grateful that you nudged me to check out some history...I can now have some reference at least into why you despise LC as you seem to.

Holla back when Scotts Hill plays for a gold ball.

16 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Edit

Yes they are horrible. Sad thing is most everybody knows it and he doesn’t even trying to argue that.Yes they are horrible. 

21 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes they are horrible. Sad thing is most everybody knows it and he doesn’t even trying to argue that.Yes they are horrible. 

We are not sporting a losing record last year and on our way to another losing record again this year.

20 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Holla back at me when you have played for gold 10 times like Milan. 3 in the last decade. 

Milan hasn’t played for a gold ball ball in over a deceade.

You should go somewhere where someone cares about what Milan did two decades ago because now, Milan is just irrelevant; just like Scotts Hill.

Edited by Pizzpatriot2

1 hour ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

We are not sporting a losing record last year and on our way to another losing record again this year.

You should go somewhere where someone cares about what Milan did two decades ago because now, Milan is just irrelevant; just like Scotts Hill.

We did in 2020. You make yourself look stupid with your ignorance.We did in 2020. 

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

We did in 2020. You make yourself look stupid with your ignorance.We did in 2020. 

Oh, okay (was so waiting for you to actually say 2020). So, you are claiming the Covid shortened season with forfits and “bye” games which allowed Milan to actually play teams that were not very good then skip a couple of playoff games and them get throttled in the championship game? 

How Lewis County of you. Does that mean Milan is #paperchampions too? 

No wonder you have involved yourself so much into Lewis County’s plight of not playing anyone of relevance but yet claiming relevancy and rankings.

Holla back when you have something of substance because that ain’t it.

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Just who are you trying to fool or, are you trying to make yourself feel better about the sad shape of your football program.

Three in the last year? It’s been over a decade since your team was even relevant much less earning three gold balls! Lol

11 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

9 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

3 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Oh, okay (was so waiting for you to actually say 2020). So, you are claiming the Covid shortened season with forfits and “bye” games which allowed Milan to actually play teams that were not very good then skip a couple of playoff games and them get throttled in the championship game? 

How Lewis County of you. Does that mean Milan is #paperchampions too? 

No wonder you have involved yourself so much into Lewis County’s plight of not playing anyone of relevance but yet claiming relevancy and rankings.

Holla back when you have something of substance because that ain’t it.

So here everyone can see your back pedaling. First it was, “Who are you trying to fool.  Milan hasn’t played for the title 3 times in the last 10 years.” (Which is what I think you were trying to say but we’re too stupid to word it properly.). Then it was “Milan hasn’t played for a gold ball in over a decade.” (Which we have 3 times in the last decade.) Now it is “Well you have but it doesn’t really count cause of Covid.”

Bwhahahahahah… you are so stupid and the sad thing is all of CoachT can see it with what you type. Bwhahahahahaha. Back pedaling when you get caught not knowing what your talking about. Bwhahahahahah…. I’m done with you Pizza girl. I can’t interact with someone this stupid. Bwhahahahahaha

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE