South Pittsburg welcomes Sale Creek to the PITT ( Stone Man vs Cox Man ) THURSDAY NIGHT EDITION

piratetom

Sometimes beating the teams you're supposed to is harder because you focus on what's to come. Pirates still with some stupid penalties but growing before our eyes. Team takes away one thing Pirates just hit them with something else. O line has to man up but by the end of the game they keep fighting. Great to be a Pirate. Pirates win easily.

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Why is this stone man making our boys play on Thursday night instead of Friday?  That is one less day they can train for this Cox man.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you need to pay attention.  It isn't than Stone man making the Pirates play on Thursday.  Its that TSSAA man the replaced that Chilly man when he retired. Everyone has to play 1 Thursday night region game.  Its a bunch of mess.  I ain't joking either.

Edited by rlh

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Roy, you need to pay attention.  It isn't than Stone man making the Pirates play on Thursday.  Its that TSSAA man the replaced that Chilly man when he retired. Everyone has to play 1 Thursday night region game.  Its a bunch of mess.  I ain't joking either.

Some schools are getting by without having to play on Thursday this year. First report was everyone had to.  But, apparently not.  

Edited by Southtowner

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• They should be pretty good in year two for Rang.  Replacing most of the offensive production losing Dozier, Hayward and Rembert , but they're are skill kids in place ready for their shot.  I know I say this every year, but the o line should show improvement after two years in Rang and Kevin Day's weight program.  I still would favor West over Plow and OR come November.  The Rebs will have to grow up a bunch between now and then, and will probably take some lumps along the way with that schedule.  But I predict come playoff time they will be ready.   One of their coaches half joked to me that they could go 5-5 regular season and win the state championship.  Ha ha.  
    • there will be a couple of teams,that could make some noise
    • Dyersburg may win back to back to back championships. They are going to be hands down the best 3A team. Plus their District/region/sectionals are not very good. They basically just have to make it to region out of a 5 team district that has a few decent teams. South Gibson will be okay but they graduate their best player and there is nobody in the region 7 or region 8 who is going to compete with them. 
    • I remember very well watching things change in the late 80's and yes it's all schools. Most people that are in charge today have any idea because they were raised and taught under this social experiment so they don't have a clue. Anyone that does see the truth for what it is usually try and hide it by blending in so that the School Gestapo doesn't round them up and take them to the Fuhrer ( kindly putting it ). Yes it is all schools not just Maryville. This train ride is not headed in a good direction and if the public had seen a movie of what's happening now back in 1980 everyone would have been headed home afterwards to change underware.  
    • Hoping to make the playoffs.