BAMA TENNESSEE 2022

GeneralForrest

I don t know how else to do this to hit the people I talk to on here almost daily. 

if i messed up i expect that someone will move this. but this is the first vols tide matchup since 1989 where both are undefeated. bryce young is questionable. vols are rolling although over lesser competition, but the aggies took the tide to the wire. =

i am a tide fan. but legit nervous. can the powers that be let our 1A and 2A bretheren discuss this monumental game please?

• Upvote 1

Winning games like this one is second nature to the Tide, and the "been there-done that" mentality is hard to overcome. I love the mindset and confidence that Tennessee has displayed, but their hearts will be beating faster than 'Bama's will...hard to predict how that affects the Vols performance, but I'm jacked to find out!

Would love to see the Vols shock the world. The Aggies have a D-line that gives AL trouble like seemingly nobody else year after year. Tennessee's small ball approach to defense is going to get exposed especially if Young is healthy and on fire. However, for the first time in a long time, we have an offense that maybe can hang in a shootout. At least this game is respectable again. That alone gives me lots of peace. GO VOLS!