Wartburg @ Rockwood

Thebalduglyduck

On 10/22/2022 at 8:07 AM, ChineseFlu said:

Heard from a pretty good source that Oneida and Wartburg will be pushed to region 3 with Tellico, Marion, Polk, Eagleton, and possibly Bledsoe

38 minutes ago, notes said:

have heard this also.

Oneida and wartburg to 3 with Monterey and York still 2? Seems odd, who would be 2 if so? 

Edited by crow

1 hour ago, crow said:

Oneida and wartburg to 3 with Monterey and York still 2? Seems odd, who would be 2 if so? 

Agreed. Something not right about that. Region 2 maybe, but not 3. If they split 2/3 by East West then Oneida is 2. If they split 2/3 between North South then I can see them calling the North the 3 but that would certainly include York.

49 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Agreed. Something not right about that. Region 2 maybe, but not 3. If they split 2/3 by East West then Oneida is 2. If they split 2/3 between North South then I can see them calling the North the 3 but that would certainly include York.

Sounds more like Region 2 to me. 

10 minutes ago, crow said:

It’ll be a mess I’d imagine but we’ll manage as good in one as the other. If you’re good enough to beat ‘em all it don’t much matter. If you’re not, well, it don’t much matter either. 

Thats my opinion also, I'd much rather have more teams in our region. Its just to have to fill a schedule the way it is.