Bearden Bull Dogs Come Hunting For Undefeated 8-0 Ella and the AC Mavericks!

9 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Mav, let me get this straight.  unfortunately because it's a home game, the Mavs have to try to win?   Are you sure you're still not puffin' up and down the river out there?  Dude?

MIF doesn't know his own Nephew. Coach Gillum would never hold back not to win a football game non-region.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

MIF doesn't know his own Nephew. Coach Gillum would never hold back not to win a football game non-region.

I am playing conservative and live to fight the real games.... Betsy and Greeneville. This game means nothing to Bearden except bragging rights. I don't really think Davey will hold anything back however I am calling for smart playing, this year only. We have potential to make a historic run and let keep it going.

3 hours ago, Cactus Jack said:

Good game for both teams to get ready for the playoffs. Bearden defense is pretty good and will be a challenge for AC to move the ball against. I would like to see AC win, but I think I will take Bearden by 24-21.

I think AC wins but i see it being a one score win for either side. 

2 hours ago, SweetScience said:

I got AC. And Seattle will either be lighting up a joint, or swigging some ‘shine in celebration.

Sweet, Wake me up Saturday Morning after the game on Friday night and tell me everything is alright, not too early as I am 3 hours difference.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

On 10/16/2022 at 5:36 AM, Mavericksinflight said:

A Shout out to Walker Martinez of the Anderson County Mavericks MVP Candidate and Congratulations on leading the State of Tennessee in Passing

Screenshot_20221016-033043.jpg

Mav, on an interesting note, the Devils shut out number 4, Drake Fisher, Sullivan East 51-0. He got most of his 108 yards through the air in the 3rd and 4th quarters against the bench.

On the other hand, congratulations to Martinez for being number 1 in passing yard stats.