Portland @ Springfield

Kevin38

6 hours ago, RollRed said:

I read somewhere his back was hurt. Something about carrying a whole team. Idk what that’s about. 

We are depending on him quite a bit for sure, more than my liking, mainly due to what happened in the Beech game, you go to the well too many times you will eventually have a problem. Having said that, I cant blame the coaches for utilizing him so much as he has been very effective. Also, our 1200 yd rusher from last year has been out the majority of the season so that option has not been available and I am not sure what his status is atm. At any rate I just hope Crenshaw will be ready to go come playoff time...

Edited by Kevin38

6 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

We are depending on him quite a bit for sure, more than my liking, mainly due to what happened in the Beech game, you go to the well too many times you will eventually have a problem. Having said that, I cant blame the coaches for utilizing him so much as he has been very effective. Also, our 1200 yd rusher from last year has been out the majority of the season so that option has not been available and I am not sure what his status is atm. At any rate I just hope Crenshaw will be ready to go come playoff time...

I expect to see Daniels play Friday

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PantherPride2022 said:

Even with all the offensive numbers, I think Springfield's greatest strength is their Defense.

Forget about Beech.  They could make it to Final Four in 6A.

Against Henry County, defense only gave up 3 TD's.  And one was in OT with a short field.

Springfield QB situation is nullified, if Portland only scores 7 or less.

Yep. Springfield just gotta get to about the 40 and their kicker can score enough points to win if the Springfield D shows up and shows out.