2023-2025 Initial Classification Released

haweanbula

6 hours ago, chrisburr said:

Of Course Alcoa is scared of 4A and 4A Playoffs and knows it would not win a Gold Ball in 4A

Proof Alcoa is scared of 4A Playoffs

They wouldnt make it past 2nd Round in 4A Playoffs

Deep Down they know it thats why them Cowards from Alcoa choose to stay in 3A even though Alcoa's run in 3A is stale and ran its course

Proof Alcoa are Scared Cowards who would never win a 4A Gold Ball nr make it far in 4A Playoffs

You do realize that the list is just enrollment numbers...right? Regions aren't published yet, partially due to the fact that they give individual schools time to decide if they play in the classification projected, of if they wish to move up. Once the classes are set TSSAA will then publish a preliminary set of region groupings, and again will give teams time to appeal if they wish to be in a different region.

Seems like you jumped the gun and ran way out to the end of that limb before deciding if it would hold your weight. You 'Gonna have some serious crawfishing and backpeddlin' to do if Alcoa decides to play up in 4A and wins it all.

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

You do realize that the list is just enrollment numbers...right? Regions aren't published yet, partially due to the fact that they give individual schools time to decide if they play in the classification projected, of if they wish to move up. Once the classes are set TSSAA will then publish a preliminary set of region groupings, and again will give teams time to appeal if they wish to be in a different region.

Seems like you jumped the gun and ran way out to the end of that limb before deciding if it would hold your weight. You 'Gonna have some serious crawfishing and backpeddlin' to do if Alcoa decides to play up in 4A and wins it all.

This is what he does Trader. He makes crazy statements just to get a rise out of people. Been doing it for years. Should be ignored. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This is what he does Trader. He makes crazy statements just to get a rise out of people. Been doing it for years. Should be ignored. 

I'll get right on that big buddy...should have known that it'd be tough to find somebody that legit (as our buddie Roy would say) real stupid. You think im joking, but im not.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

4A would not be a big step up....

Region 2 would have Sequoyah,  Northview, Carter, Fulton, South-Doyle, Gibbs & Seymour. 

Northview would possibly be moved to Region 1?

Your benefit would be playing AC regular season and Greeneville and Betsy post-season. Tougher road but you would still be favored to come out of the east.

If they send Northview to region 1 I don't think moving up helps with your scheduling issue.

Unless something magical happened and they took the top 4a, 5a, and 6a teams in east Tennessee and put them in a region with you I don't think moving up would be a big step up for you regardless of the division you are in. The only step up in competitiveness would come in post season

Edited by haweanbula

4 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

No, that would put 8 teams in region 2. AC would move to Region 1 with Besty and Greeneville. Atleast my thought?

Going by geography I don't think they send AC north but who knows when it comes to TSSAA. They probably wouldn't want an 8 team region and then a 6 Teams region in region 1. I personally would love an 8 team region from a fan perspective. But I was informed that Alcoa is in fact discussing moving up and they prefer to have all the teams in the area in with them in an 8 team region. I would say that this is obviously all gossip that I've received and I have no way to corroborate that information 

47 minutes ago, haweanbula said:

Going by geography I don't think they send AC north but who knows when it comes to TSSAA. They probably wouldn't want an 8 team region and then a 6 Teams region in region 1. I personally would love an 8 team region from a fan perspective. But I was informed that Alcoa is in fact discussing moving up and they prefer to have all the teams in the area in with them in an 8 team region. I would say that this is obviously all gossip that I've received and I have no way to corroborate that information 

They would send AC north if anyone … Northview and Seymour will not be separated being in same county and would stay in region 2