TC vs H20

biggest

2 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

The only football coach that has ever been fired from Trousdale County was Barker, who underachieved, but was fired for stealing gas. With that being said, how do "US TC HOMERS KNOW THAT" ? 

Everyone in Tennessee knew that one.  Poor guy couldn't coach, so they trapped him and pinned stealing gas on him.  That was an easy out to say, "you aren't the coach we thought you was going to be, "Take Your Gass and Get Out of Town!"  Easy Fix.  

47 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

Who are the people that have "earned" it in your book? 

Oooperator won’t you put me on through? I gotta send my love on down to Riddleton. Hurry up won’t you get him on the line? I gotta talk to my guy just one more time….

Just saying there’s a guy right down the road from Hartsville but wears purple and white that would coach circles around Blakely… 

Edited by BoogerHillOwl

4 hours ago, BoogerHillOwl said:

Oooperator won’t you put me on through? I gotta send my love on down to Riddleton. Hurry up won’t you get him on the line? I gotta talk to my guy just one more time….

Just saying there’s a guy right down the road from Hartsville but wears purple and white that would coach circles around Blakely… 

Hush yo mouth

10 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

You may need to check your resources.  On a side note, you guys in TC believe in giving a Jr High team that goes 2-6 Rings?  That was the talk of the town last night over here in BugTussle.  I know that Championship rings in Trousdale are valued and honored more than Wedding Rings are, but you can't go around awarding kids rings for winning 2 games.  Setting them up for failure at a young age IMO.  

I know for a fact he will be back next season maybe you should check your source. 

6 hours ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I think he earned it.  I think he's a good coach.  From an outsider looking in though, if anyone else went 1-9 or MAYBE 2-8, they would be gone if they didn't have ties (AND YOU TC HOMERS KNOW IT). When this year started, I honestly had Trousdale finishing 2nd in their Region behind East.  What blows my mind is this, you had a team that went to the 4th Round last year and lost a couple key players, but polls had TC  picked in the Top 3 in the State in August.   What happened?  I have heard a couple kids wont play for Satterfield, but was there that big of a fall in talent?  Everyone in TC that I talked to in June and July thought a 7-3 or 8-2 was in store.  

Those people must not have to watched TC play football. The real TC fans knew that at best 2-3 wins at best this year. There is a huge difference in talent between this team and the last 3 years. Go back if you want I called it before format game 1-2 wins this season. For once be realistic and add all the kids that quit and when Shockley the record would still be the same besides Harpeth's game. Every week TC was facing a better team talent-wise every game this year. 

16 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

You talking about the guy that "Blakely" has put out of the quarterfinals the past four years? ;)  No thanks! 

Just saying that guy just has say so on the defensive side of the ball, but no worries we had our shot at him and just used that interview merely to gain knowledge to use against him (according to sources). And you can deny all you want but "US TC HOMERS" all know anyone else that goes 1-9 and the program in more shambles than in over half a century would be fired no questions asked.