TC vs H20

biggest

21 minutes ago, Hardknocks72 said:

Butttt as I recall. Clint got Creasy started and hired right??? Got 3 championships out of it.  That was a good hire. People also don’t want to talk about this schedule Blake’s had to play. it’s not like it was playing rbs, Pickett, Monterey, Jackson , clay of old. These are top notch quality teams this year. Everyone of them smith , Macon , upperman. , fc , er , all have a chance at deeeeppppp runs in the playoffs this year. At the end of the day in tc it doesn’t matter if ur 9-1 1-9 or even 15-0 and win it all there will always be someone running their mouth. If you go 1-9 coach needs firing. 9-1 shouldn’t of lost the 1 game. Needs firing .  Go 15-0 oh it wasn’t the coaching just some stud kids. Point is doesn’t matter who coaching in t c it will always be the same. 

Good point about the schedule. Except for Watertown (as cheese said on his broadcast a few weeks ago “they’re not exactly setting the woods on fire”), pretty much every team on the schedule is on an uptick or having an unusually good year. Even some that are typically not “much count”. Westmoreland and Gordy with heavy Senior led teams, ER with a new coach who has instilled some fundamentals, Macon, smith and FC all having very good years for them esp smith and Macon.  Upperman a good 4A team now. Was a very tough schedule for ole b satt!   

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JACKET316 said:

You do realize that Dr. Satterfield hired Coach Creasy, right? Or does that not fit your narrative against the Satterfields? 

He was also the reason he left.  Lied to him from the get go.  Was promised to be done teaching everyday by 12 and allowed to go to the football field to get ready for practice and game planning (seem familiar-Clint's schedule when he coached).  Satterfield then started making Creasy teach Alternative school and spend more time in the classroom.  Promised one thing and deliver another.  Relationship became toxic.  

48 minutes ago, Hardknocks72 said:

Butttt as I recall. Clint got Creasy started and hired right??? Got 3 championships out of it.  That was a good hire. People also don’t want to talk about this schedule Blake’s had to play. it’s not like it was playing rbs, Pickett, Monterey, Jackson , clay of old. These are top notch quality teams this year. Everyone of them smith , Macon , upperman. , fc , er , all have a chance at deeeeppppp runs in the playoffs this year. At the end of the day in tc it doesn’t matter if ur 9-1 1-9 or even 15-0 and win it all there will always be someone running their mouth. If you go 1-9 coach needs firing. 9-1 shouldn’t of lost the 1 game. Needs firing .  Go 15-0 oh it wasn’t the coaching just some stud kids. Point is doesn’t matter who coaching in t c it will always be the same. 

I agree.  It's a love/hate relationship in TC.  Win and go deep into the playoffs, you are loved.  Lose and you are nasty and everyone turns their heads when they see you.  When the getting is good, everything is good.  When the creek is dry, everyone points fingers.  GET OVER IT!!!!!  Ghost, GhostofthePast, GhostoftheGhost, Ghost this, Ghost that, or anyone else that is hating on B-Satt and TC Football right now, when they climb back on the mountain, don't try to jump on the wagon.  These are trying times, and true colors are being showed.  I've personally seen and heard TC Faithfuls do things this year that I've never thought I would see.  First and foremost, it is a game.  We love football and are very passionate, BUT IT IS A GAME.  Attacking young kids and coaches who have families is not ideal.  And I'm sure you are perfect and never make mistakes.  Also, we have been spoiled in TC.  It's ok to have a down year or 4 or 5.  Be proud of the surrounding teams having success.  We have had our piece of the pie.  Stay Humble!  We will be back!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JACKET316 said:

I'm still eager to hear some of your top candidates or are there not any?.... @theGOODtheBADtheUGLY  

Well its pretty easy if you ask me. Everyone I hear talking about it keeps saying the same name...Eric Vetetoe!

I couldnt agree more! Hometown kid, lives right near elementary school, has a boy on the way up, and also has the resume to back it up. 

3-6A Titles at Oakland and soon could be 4!

1-2A title at TC in 2013. Also was on side line in 09 with Creasy as student Assistant. 

1- National Championship in College Baseball at Cumberland.

Has also Coached Oaklands Freshman team the last 4 season and they have been 32-0 averaging 50+ points a game due to his Facebook page. 

All Im saying is, that is what you call earning a shot! That kid has never had anything given to him but always finds a way to come out on top! Hes a winner!

on top of it he also has 100+ wins as a HC in baseball as well.

And thats the bottom line Jackets316

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

He was also the reason he left.  Lied to him from the get go.  Was promised to be done teaching everyday by 12 and allowed to go to the football field to get ready for practice and game planning (seem familiar-Clint's schedule when he coached).  Satterfield then started making Creasy teach Alternative school and spend more time in the classroom.  Promised one thing and deliver another.  The relationship became toxic.  

That's flat-out wrong on a few points. Clint was in school all day he taught gm/health class. Also, he was in an alternative school. Creasy left for the money and he knew a talent dropoff was coming. Money and the chance to coach 6a football was the main reason. 

2 minutes ago, RTD said:
35 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

He was also the reason he left.  Lied to him from the get go.  Was promised to be done teaching everyday by 12 and allowed to go to the football field to get ready for practice and game planning (seem familiar-Clint's schedule when he coached).  Satterfield then started making Creasy teach Alternative school and spend more time in the classroom.  Promised one thing and deliver another.  The relationship became toxic.  

That's flat-out wrong on a few points. Clint was in school all day he taught gm/health class. Also, he was in an alternative school. Creasy left for the money and he knew a talent dropoff was coming. Money and the chance to coach 6a football was the main reason. 

Your Wrong RTD! Creasy left because clint knew he was about to surpass the 5 titles so he added classes to his work load. #FACTS

6 minutes ago, RTD said:
38 minutes ago, TheGhostOfTheGhost said:

I'm not wrong at all.  I sat in Alternative school a few times at the old high school on the hill.  After lunch at 12:30, Clint Satterfield left the building!!!  100% Facts.  No one was left done that hallway but Ag Students and Dan Dickerson.  He may have taught Gym/Wellness, but it was in the morning hours.  Creasy fell into a couple State Titles, don't get me wrong, but that dude could coach.  The money helped Creasy make the decision, but Clint and Creasy had issues.  Trust issues usually begin when you are lied to.  Clint didn't want Creasy passing him is an accurate statement.  Creasy came to TC, won State Championships, took the Dillehay girl, and left for a better opportunity.  Now he's got a Power House Program in Tennessee and TC is drowning in tears.  

29 minutes ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Well its pretty easy if you ask me. Everyone I hear talking about it keeps saying the same name...Eric Vetetoe!

I couldnt agree more! Hometown kid, lives right near elementary school, has a boy on the way up, and also has the resume to back it up. 

3-6A Titles at Oakland and soon could be 4!

1-2A title at TC in 2013. Also was on side line in 09 with Creasy as student Assistant. 

1- National Championship in College Baseball at Cumberland.

Has also Coached Oaklands Freshman team the last 4 season and they have been 32-0 averaging 50+ points a game due to his Facebook page. 

All Im saying is, that is what you call earning a shot! That kid has never had anything given to him but always finds a way to come out on top! Hes a winner!

on top of it he also has 100+ wins as a HC in baseball as well.

And thats the bottom line Jackets316

Sounds like a good resume. Y’all make him out to sound like a champ ??? Idk nothing about the guy I’m just saying if he was good as y’all say why isn’t other schools pursuing him?? And you want to say 4 titles at Oakland ?? The film guy can say he was part of that…as far as baseball I did hear he had a job at one of the Wilson county schools? What happened there? He leave to go help Creasy?  get fired?or what? My grandson said he got kicked out of a darn pee wee game awhile back?? 

32 minutes ago, Hardknocks72 said:

Sounds like a good resume. Y’all make him out to sound like a champ ??? Idk nothing about the guy I’m just saying if he was good as y’all say why isn’t other schools pursuing him?? And you want to say 4 titles at Oakland ?? The film guy can say he was part of that…as far as baseball I did hear he had a job at one of the Wilson county schools? What happened there? He leave to go help Creasy?  get fired?or what? My grandson said he got kicked out of a darn pee wee game awhile back?? 

Some schools have reached out, he wants to be back at TC if the situation is right so he can coach the same kids he coaches in pee wee. He left because he was done with baseball and was close to Creasy from time spent at TC so he went to Oakland, he still lives in city limits and makes that drive to Oakland. Great dude, is a bit fiery at times but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. 

4 minutes ago, Cam615 said:

Some schools have reached out, he wants to be back at TC if the situation is right so he can coach the same kids he coaches in pee wee. He left because he was done with baseball and was close to Creasy from time spent at TC so he went to Oakland, he still lives in city limits and makes that drive to Oakland. Great dude, is a bit fiery at times but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. 

Oh ok I see. Thanks for explaining 

Someone in this thread mentioned they prefer a good school over good sports teams, if they had to choose between the two. I hate to break it to you but the school system is not very good in TC. Its the main reason we left. I know of several others th hat have left also. Clint has not done a very good job there. We still pull for the jackets and will be there to support the kids tomorrow.