Union City Golden Tornadoes welcome Huntingdon to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

Good game UC. Huntingdon was able to pull it out despite doing everything they could to shoot themselves in the foot. 

Huntingdon with about 10 penalties for around 90 yards. UC had 2 for 20 I think? 2 fumbles from Huntingdon both inside the UC 25. Several missed tackles and then defenders being dragged by the UC runners. Before the game I posted that those were Huntingdon's 3 keys to getting a win here. We struggled with all 3 tonight.  To be completely honest, I'm not sure how we were still able to win.

Props to UC for making it tough on us most of the night. The wheels just fell off at the end. Starting with the last play of the half, Huntingdon went on a 27-6 run. Hats off to the boys for playing all 4 quarters and not laying down after we got down 2 scores early. 

Edited by sportsnutz

1 minute ago, sportsnutz said:

Good game UC. Huntingdon was able to pull it out despite doing everything they could to shoot themselves in the foot. 

Huntingdon with about 10 penalties for around 90 yards. UC had 2 for 20 I think? 2 fumbles from Huntingdon both inside the UC 25. Several missed tackles and then defenders being dragged by the UC runners. Before the game I prayed those were Huntingdon's 3 keys to getting a win here. We struggled with all 3 tonight.  To be completely honest, I'm not sure how we were still able to win.

Props to UC for making it tough on us most of the night. The wheels just fell off at the end. Starting with the last play of the half, Huntingdon went on a 27-6 run. Hats off to the boys for playing all 4 quarters and not laying down after we got down 2 scores early. 

This group is a bunch of fighters. They never lay down. I can’t count how many times this year the opposing team moved the ball down our throat on the first possession and scored. But they never waiver for a second.