Union City Golden Tornadoes welcome Huntingdon to Tornado Alley

Tornado82

Westview be prepared. Huntingdon saw that we can play when not hurt and congrats to them on the win but now both teams are focused on getting back to you all and getting the WIN. All three teams can take out any 2A team in the state. 

7AA

Westview 8-2

Huntingdon 8-2

Union City 8-2

1 2 3 all with same record going into the playoffs. Great Region!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tornado82 said:

Westview be prepared. Huntingdon saw that we can play when not hurt and congrats to them on the win but now both teams are focused on getting back to you all and getting the WIN. All three teams can take out any 2A team in the state. 

7AA

Westview 8-2

Huntingdon 8-2

Union City 8-2

1 2 3 all with same record going into the playoffs. Great Region!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has to be the toughest region in the state

2 minutes ago, Waker said:

Which one would you consider tougher 

Two for sure. 

I would consider 8-6A and Region 7-6A as two that are probably tougher than 7-2A.

The reason why I think 8-6A is tougher because all teams that are in the playoffs, have an 8-2 record (combined of 32-8). They also played tough opponents. Germantown played Christian Brothers and MUS, and won both games. Collierville's non region schedule wasn't the best. Bartlett played Hoover, and Houston played Briarcrest. 

Region 7-6A, had a situation where all four teams could finished 1st, and all four teams could finished 4th. It was a unique situation for those four teams. 

Now, if you're saying 2A then I can agree on that. But I can't say they're the toughest in the state because you have one team in the playoff that has allowed 56 points a game in game that they lose, which is Camden. Camden's defense is atrocious to witnessed. You also have a team that is currently on a 20+ game losing streak. Gibson County also allowed 50 points in games they lose as well. 

7 minutes ago, TryNotToSuck said:

Two for sure. 

I would consider 8-6A and Region 7-6A as two that are probably tougher than 7-2A.

The reason why I think 8-6A is tougher because all teams that are in the playoffs, have an 8-2 record (combined of 32-8). They also played tough opponents. Germantown played Christian Brothers and MUS, and won both games. Collierville's non region schedule wasn't the best. Bartlett played Hoover, and Houston played Briarcrest. 

Region 7-6A, had a situation where all four teams could finished 1st, and all four teams could finished 4th. It was a unique situation for those four teams. 

Now, if you're saying 2A then I can agree on that. But I can't say they're the toughest in the state because you have one team in the playoff that has allowed 56 points a game in game that they lose, which is Camden. Camden's defense is atrocious to witnessed. You also have a team that is currently on a 20+ game losing streak. Gibson County also allowed 50 points in games they lose as well. 

Did you really think he was saying a 2A region was tougher than 6A regions? Come on now.