Springfield @ Clarksville NW

Kevin38

Jackets travel to Clarksville to wrap up the regular season, I do not see Crenshaw playing this game either. Coaches did an excellent job finding offense without him against Portland. The defense stepped up and picked up the load as they had 2 defensive scores and nearly a 3rd...

My early prediction

SPT - 42

NW - 00

11 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

Jackets travel to Clarksville to wrap up the regular season, I do not see Crenshaw playing this game either. Coaches did an excellent job finding offense without him against Portland. The defense stepped up and picked up the load as they had 2 defensive scores and nearly a 3rd...

My early prediction

SPT - 42

NW - 00

leave the offense starters at home and just take the JV.  Our D should be enough in this game  

4 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Wishful thinking on my part, but if Springfield beats NW and Portland beats Henry County, I believe a three way tie favors Springfield. The Jackets would be the one seed, Portland two, and Henry County the three seed. One can always hope. 

May sound crazy but I actually want Munford round 2, keep hearing how great they are and I believe our boys will take care of business. From watching film it looks like they have very nice facilities, would not mind taking that trip...

2 hours ago, Kevin38 said:

May sound crazy but I actually want Munford round 2, keep hearing how great they are and I believe our boys will take care of business. From watching film it looks like they have very nice facilities, would not mind taking that trip...

Being the two seed sets up just like 2017 did in the playoffs if we keep winning: home, away, away, home, championship game. I’d settle for that 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Wishful thinking on my part, but if Springfield beats NW and Portland beats Henry County, I believe a three way tie favors Springfield. The Jackets would be the one seed, Portland two, and Henry County the three seed. One can always hope. 

That may be slightly more than hope. HC would just about have to stay home to lose this game. The score will look closer than the game because HC will rest the starters early.