Farragut at Bearden

WestHigh4Life

Farragut's offense is the best part of their game, Bearden's defense is the best part of their game. So how does the Bearden O and Farragut D look against each other? Turn overs could be devastating!

1 minute ago, chrisburr said:

6A Quarterfinal Preview also

I expect the loser to return the favor in the 6A Quarterfinals

I could see this happening!

• Like 1

BHS defense has been strength of the team from my observations on DCM. They had trouble with AC power running game and that made them get more defenders at the LOS. That made them venerable to the passing game. Penalties and turnovers at critical points in the game also hurt. BHS offense struggles to run the football consistently. The QB has to scramble a lot even vs a 3 man pass rush. The QB generates a lot of positive plays, but negative plays hurt at critical points in games. #3 is a good receiver and the go to target. I hope BHS gets the W. BHS offense will need to run the ball consistently to take pressure off of QB and help passing game. They have to cut down on penalties and turnovers also.     Don't know much about Farragut as most of their games are not on DCM. But if Farragut can control the clock with a power running game like AC did and not give up big plays by BHS offense it will hard for Bearden to win.

56 minutes ago, JohnnyUtah said:

Farragut’s size is being exposed. Beardens defense is living in the backfield early in the game. 

They weren't living there for long. Neither team can establish a running game. Bearden mistakes, penalties and turnover hurt their offense. Farragut has made mistakes also but not as costly.