Alcoa travels to AE, UPSET of the Week here!!! LOCK IT IN!

Turtle

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

We all know Alcoa isn't moving up!  They're enjoying themselves in 3a football. Do I think they should move up ?  Heck Yea, what 3A team don't want to them to move up? Now calling the 3a teams CUPCAKES was pretty much a slap in the face.  No one in 3A is a cupcake. Eventually, someone will catch Alcoa but not anytime soon.  I can guarantee you one thing, AE ain't scared of Alcoa and will punch them in the face like they haven't been punched before.  That's one thing I can say about AE they're going to bring the pain no matter what their record is.  

Good stuff Turtle!

Untitled-1copy.jpg.e7d313c070150315f60ede5bf7df58f0.jpg

23 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha WOW those some strong words !  You know I’ll get on here and talk my stuff even if we’re 0-9 I’ll still talk my stuff.  Its fun getting under the Alcoa folks skin .  

i agree with Chris though, i’m sure theres more than 3a numbers in that school.  

So you are saying they are lying when they report their numbers??

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Bottom line is if you guys thought you would dominate a larger classification you would move up but you didn’t. Looking at your schedule you will only have 4 regular season wins over teams with winning records. It may end up being only 3 if Pigeon Forge loses this week. You beat a Maryville team that’s probably the worse one they have had in awhile. Now are you dominant in 3A, of course, there is nobody that has the athletes you have that you play in the east. It’s easy to say your not afraid to play anyone anytime in a non region game… the difference in the bigger classes and some of their regions is you have tougher games every week in region play. 

I don't know what this "You Guys" thing even is since if you could read I've already said I wasn't an Alcoa Supporter but a supporter of another 4a team.  You really think the 4a conferences that Alcoa would be put in is that much better than the 3a conference that Alcoa is in? (outside of AC that conference is Slaw and if they put them in the Chattanooga regions it's even worse)  Alcoa moving to 4a would be the favorite to win it all, they would have tougher playoff games with Greeneville, Betsy, and AC in Quad 1and would make for better 2nd and Quarter final games but first round and Semi's would be the same ole same ole.  I still believe Alcoa would be the favorite and this is coming from someone who supports a team with 4 gold balls and a Silver in 4a and arguable the best 4a program in Tennessee since the TSSAA going to 6 classifications 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

You're not going to start crying are you?

image.png.e5b9d1cd961bd47e252bc756265322d6.png

Besides Maryville who have you beat that’s all that great besides 2A Tyner? Heck if your so confident in how good you guys are and think 4A is no different than 3A go to 5A and get you some. Name who you have beaten that’s any good this year and let’s talk about that. 

2 hours ago, Dirtyt26 said:

Alcoa vs A.E use to be the game to be at when they played.  It was always a hard hitting, smack talking kinda game back when Corey Anderson was there, and before that.  A.E defense is fast and sworms to the ball and seems to be physical.  There offense of line is big.  But still not enuff to compete with Alcoa this year. Alcoa will be up by 21 in the first qtr

We have had basically 14 days to prepare for Alcoa, I think if our offense gets to rolling, it may be a game to watch.  I totally agree with you that it USED TOO BE the game to be at. I mean it still can be, I'm telling you a well rested AE team is liable of upsetting Alcoa.  Plus a key member to their offense supposed to be back this week after missing basically the whole season due to injury (went out GP game which was week 3).  If I was coach I would sit that young man out until next week which starts a new season but I don't know what they're thinking.  Hopefully, they use their head.  Defense has swarmed to the ball all season.  The OLINE has had a decent season as well.  It all depends on which AE team shows up!  If the team shows up that puts up points just be prepared for a good game.  If the team shows up that don't produce points, yea it could be 21-0 at the end of the first.  I just think we had plenty of rest and the hurting players will be 100% so AE should be going into this game.  

1 hour ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Besides Maryville who have you beat that’s all that great besides 2A Tyner? Heck if your so confident in how good you guys are and think 4A is no different than 3A go to 5A and get you some. Name who you have beaten that’s any good this year and let’s talk about that. 

They have beat 8 team that would mercy rule Seymour.

Next....

46 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

They have beat 8 team that would mercy rule Seymour.

Next....

Who have you beaten that’s any good? Answer that question. We are a losing a football team this year and the record speaks for itself….  If your the powerhouse you say you are be like lipscomb academy and play up and prove it… but as we see again… you chose the easy way out and played 3A again… tssaa just released it lol 

2 hours ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Someone doesn't even know the rules about only being able to jump one classification.......

Maryville, Tyner, & GP.  All would be favored against any 4a team in the region that Alcoa would play in besides AC.

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Someone doesn't even know the rules about only being able to jump one classification.......

Maryville, Tyner, & GP.  All would be favored against any 4a team in the region that Alcoa would play in besides AC.

Memphis East jumped from 2A to 4A  in basketball just now, similar to what they've done in the past. 

13 minutes ago, Eaglefan19 said:

Who have you beaten that’s any good? Answer that question. We are a losing a football team this year and the record speaks for itself….  If your the powerhouse you say you are be like lipscomb academy and play up and prove it… but as we see again… you chose the easy way out and played 3A again… tssaa just released it lol 

Maryville, Tyner, & GP.  All would be favored against any 4a team in the region that Alcoa would play in besides AC.  You all have never been good at Football so it's not just a this year thing.

Keep showing that you have no clue about football by trying to compare Lipscomb Academy a private school who plays by different rules (Was a doormat before Dilfer got there) to a public school who can only move up one classification to 4a.  Like my previous post said their region schedule would be about the same strength and other than the 2nd and 3rd round teams it wouldn't be a difference from the 3a play-offs.

• Like 1