Memphis Central @ Springfield Rd 1

Kevin38

2 hours ago, ilovethegame said:

I second that. Excited to see the score coming out of Munford Friday night.

Wish Portland was going to Munford round 1!

Portland why?? Honest question… North east looked like a much better team to me. Not sure how they lost to Portland. I think between the 2 if either has a shot it’d be NE. My money says Springfield will make the trip and take care of business, not even in a close game. 

5 minutes ago, RollRed said:

Portland why?? Honest question… North east looked like a much better team to me. Not sure how they lost to Portland. I think between the 2 if either has a shot it’d be NE. My money says Springfield will make the trip and take care of business, not even in a close game. 

Think Portland is getting there 1 good injured RB back Friday along with a few more guys and i think he's a game changer they need to make noise. But yes, Northeast does pose the better chance.

Munford just doesn't wow me man. Not at all.

10 minutes ago, ilovethegame said:

Think Portland is getting there 1 good injured RB back Friday along with a few more guys and i think he's a game changer they need to make noise. But yes, Northeast does pose the better chance.

Munford just doesn't wow me man. Not at all.

That’s good to hear. I haven’t seen any film on them. I know the were hot dog water last year and got 2 convenient senior transfers and now they are riding that undefeated wave.  I think region 7 is gonna slap them back into reality somewhere down the road. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollRed said:

That’s good to hear. I haven’t seen any film on them. I know the were hot dog water last year and got 2 convenient senior transfers and now they are riding that undefeated wave.  I think region 7 is gonna slap them back into reality somewhere down the road. 

I was most impressed with the RB that transferred after watch their game against Central, he is a solid player, The WR transfer is a good player as well...

Edited by Kevin38

15 hours ago, RollRed said:

Not big up front. They do not cover well at all. Rb is nice and Qb can run.