Tyner welcomes TC

ReallyREAL

The playoff streak. The Watertown streak. And now they tyner streak. Can jackets do it?? Heck yea they can and they going to. This hard schedule has set them up for success.  Them jacket boys chomping at the bits. I called it last week and I will this week my young Fellers. Just listen to and old timer from the 70s I kno this team is ready. I hope them jacket boys win and them eagle boys for round 2 an them Indians for round 3. Boys want their revenge and they want it nowwwww …

11 hours ago, Hardknocks72 said:

The playoff streak. The Watertown streak. And now they tyner streak. Can jackets do it?? Heck yea they can and they going to. This hard schedule has set them up for success.  Them jacket boys chomping at the bits. I called it last week and I will this week my young Fellers. Just listen to and old timer from the 70s I kno this team is ready. I hope them jacket boys win and them eagle boys for round 2 an them Indians for round 3. Boys want their revenge and they want it nowwwww …

Larry Warner must have rattled your brain several times in 72

9 hours ago, theGOODtheBADtheUGLY said:

Larry Warner must have rattled your brain several times in 72

Larry Warner was about 3 years older than me he was a baddddd mannnn Larry warner would hit anybody anywhere anytime. All I can say is them jackets coming by gah get ready y’all will think Larry rattled me  which he did once or twice I got no lie to tell. 

2 hours ago, Hardknocks72 said:

Larry Warner was about 3 years older than me he was a baddddd mannnn Larry warner would hit anybody anywhere anytime. All I can say is them jackets coming by gah get ready y’all will think Larry rattled me  which he did once or twice I got no lie to tell. 

I haven’t heard Larry Warner’s name in years.  Tough dude!  Indicative of the region.  Good luck on Friday!

I did some research on Trousdale County and they have been one of the top programs for 35 years. I've seen them play basketball but never football.  This is their 35th straight time they have been in the state playoffs. They have been unbeaten 8 times since 1988, and have won 9 state championships, Previous to this year, they have also had twelve 1 loss regular seasons, 5 two loss regular seasons, eight 3 loss seasons, and a 6-4 season. So, this season is far from their typical season. They have the 4th most state championships. I know this has been a tough year for them, but thought this history should be mentioned. I know they will spring back next year.