Round 1- Bearden at Dobyns-Bennett

DBKPT93

Now that Tribal Empire has quit on the Indians he can go back to supporting SWVA. We still have football to play in Kingsport. 

Everyone talking about region 2 sweep in the first round. Good thing the kids still get to go out there and play Friday. I think our kids are in for a dog fight, but have the ability to win this thing. Roll Freaking Tribe Forever 

46 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

Now that Tribal Empire has quit on the Indians he can go back to supporting SWVA. We still have football to play in Kingsport. 

Everyone talking about region 2 sweep in the first round. Good thing the kids still get to go out there and play Friday. I think our kids are in for a dog fight, but have the ability to win this thing. Roll Freaking Tribe Forever 

Dang dude......you really took that personally. Started a thread with it. Was he your boyfriend or something?

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Not sure how Bearden is, but their 4 losses have come to:    Knox West (10-0), Maryville (7-3), Anderson County (10-0), Farragut (8-2)

Yep. They have been involved with some good football. They have a good team who can beat most anybody. It may be a great game.

4 hours ago, DBKPT93 said:

I ain't quit.  Just keeping it real Mr. don't know the facts that said we lost the region title in basketball.  When you start going to every D-B sporting event come talk to me.  I'll fill you in on some facts jack.  I'll find you a stream link for Friday since I know you won't even be there.

34 minutes ago, TribalEmpire said:

I ain't quit.  Just keeping it real Mr. don't know the facts that said we lost the region title in basketball.  When you start going to every D-B sporting event come talk to me.  I'll fill you in on some facts jack.  I'll find you a stream link for Friday since I know you won't even be there.

Ehh go back and check your comments. You commented like there won’t be another game. If you think Bearden romps us that’s fine. Don’t show up but in the future don’t try to be a fan either. 

8 minutes ago, DBKPT93 said:

Ehh go back and check your comments. You commented like there won’t be another game. If you think Bearden romps us that’s fine. Don’t show up but in the future don’t try to be a fan either. 

I'll at least be there Friday. Not going to argue with you anymore. I react different to some losses more than others... It's funny. I've only been around a couple of years but I despise the Hill more than I ever did my own high school rivals. 

Maybe it's the fact that I got flipped off by a Hill teeny bopper girl pulling in the parking lot yesterday in her fancy BMW SUV for God only knows what. The Greeneville loss didn't bug me at all. It's probably the best all around effort kick to final whistle from the Tribe I've seen. 

So yeah I threw a pissy fit. Excuse me. Do you think the Toppers were the better team last night? I don't. And that's what bugs the crap out of me. We found some way to throw it away. Against the hated rival. Like always as recent history tells us. The Hill has beaten us every year I've been following along. Only one year (last year) in my opinion were they the truly better team than us. If you want to keep throwing shots that's fine at me. That's alright too I guess. Whatever floats your boat. 

5 hours ago, DBGRAD70 said:

What makes you think 93 is a dude? Maybe the response was a monthly thing of a dudette.

No, it'll be DB in a real battle.  Then as bad as MV is, DB is worse so they die at Maryville - again.

A "bad MV" is way better than anyone else in Region 1 or 2. Reading their thread from last night it seems they found their mojo again against Bradley Central. Made a few changes on both sides of the ball and now all of the sudden Maryville is Maryville again. Thats what good coaching staffs do. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1