Rockwood @ south Greene

ThrillaNvanilla

57 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

So SG has been playing possum all year? They have shown nothing so far that they can compete with a team like York. Now that York is just about healthy, I'm not sure they have a weakness. They will beat SG by whatever they score they want IMO. Now tomorrow, who knows, SG may upset Rockwood. And I completely disagree with your analysis of their skill players taking plays off. Only #2 does that. He's also probably better than anyone on SG's roster, even when he takes plays off. Kid is a great athlete but I do agree he takes some plays off.

#1,#7,#10, #3 never take plays off unless they are banged up. 

That's alot of good skill players 

21 hours ago, THE KING said:

SG  does not score alot of points.  I think rockwood wins by a comfortable amount 

Now WE are on the same page!If Rockwood has been banged for the last few weeks of the year and are healthy I stand by my earlier post they CAN make some noise.REGARDLESS in this game Rockwood could fall down and win.I just dont think SG is good at all.Even when they are supposed to be region 2 USUALLY takes care of them.JMHO!

Edited by orngnblk

12 minutes ago, DawgMan88 said:

From my opinion, he did not impress me all that much. Only when he was getting the ball did I see any real effort. In some instances, he did make some big plays, I will give you that. I did talk to this young man after Hampton played Rockwood last year and he was a very polite young man. I think both teams will come to play, with Rockwood wanting to bounce back from their showing at York and South Greene wanting to prove to people that they can contend in the playoffs. 

I think you are in the minority regarding Pudge. Don't forget he weighs about 250 and never leaves the field. Plays both ways and special teams. Now if you are talking about taking plays off then #2 does all the time. Pudge is one of the hardest working kids on the team and one of their best blockers in the run game. That's why he is a captain. #2 is not a captain. 

8 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think you are in the minority regarding Pudge. Don't forget he weighs about 250 and never leaves the field. Plays both ways and special teams. Now if you are talking about taking plays off then #2 does all the time. Pudge is one of the hardest working kids on the team and one of their best blockers in the run game. That's why he is a captain. #2 is not a captain. 

I think he is a good young man regardless of athletic ability, however he has not impressed me that much based on performance. He has a chance to prove me wrong against South Greene this Friday

On 11/1/2022 at 11:28 AM, Fanofballs365 said:

Why even ask who is going to win? Rockwood has shown they cannot stop anyone on defense. Then their offense was even missing against york? How do you let york shut you out? SG is going to run all over them. 

How could York shut out Rockwood? Easy...York led Monterey 34-7 in the 4th quarter, Oneida 28-0 at the half and Rockwood 26-0 at the half.

5 hours ago, crazzyness said:

I mean I know it was two months ago, but seeing what Rockwood did to a Cloudland when they were still fairly healthy, I don't see how any rational thinker could see this game being very close.

Rockwood by 20+

Maybe its because WG beat Cloudland even worse, and if not for 6 turnovers, SG probably beats WG. Rockwood has to be the favorite but I think SG has the potential to spring the upset.