Richland hosts Adamsville

Richland22

4 minutes ago, TheWolf said:

Adamsville is going to lay Buford Pusser sized wood against Richland. 

I don't know a thing about Richland, but big strong running teams can give the Cardinals problems. If Richland isn't very disciplined against the run, A'ville's back will have 200+ yards before you see which way he went. Can't sell out with the DB's to stop it either, the QB is young but pretty good already.

Coach Patterson is to be commended for making  Richland relevant. Not too many years ago there was talk in the community of possibility shutting down the program. Adamsville is not going to be a pushover. Their running back was the best that I saw this year outside of Fayetteville. Who can stop who will determine this winner.

41 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

I called for a pickem shootout. Richland isnt very good. 

Depends on which Richland shows up.. first 5 game Richland was pretty good on defense and good on offense.. last 5 game Richland couldn’t stop anybody but the offense was still good enough to win. 2 different 2 point conversions are the difference in us playing at home vs traveling to Lewis county . 

1 hour ago, utpoolman said:

Depends on which Richland shows up.. first 5 game Richland was pretty good on defense and good on offense.. last 5 game Richland couldn’t stop anybody but the offense was still good enough to win. 2 different 2 point conversions are the difference in us playing at home vs traveling to Lewis county . 

you gave up multiple scores to Cornersville and Summertown early in the year. when was your defense good